dieterhansi

dieterhansi

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Supports:NYRB

Fellow fans, 

I mostly lurk and rarely post on this site.  Tomorrow night going to the game.  In lieu of dragging less enthusiastic (than me) friends i am planning on going solo and standing in the supporters section.  Have been to Catas pregame which is fine but probably coming straight from NY so interested in knowing whether people here hit other bars in NY instead for pregame.   Would be nice to put names to faces. 

Thanks in advance --Tim

UpTheRe'Bulls

UpTheRe'Bulls

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Man City, FC St Pauli

If you're downtown coming from WTC PATH station, in that area try Liam's, O'Hara's or Dakota Roadhouse. If you're coming from Midtown and/or 33rd Street PATH or Penn Station, best bet is Legends.

I also have at least one person coming straight to Harrison tomorrow, with no time to hit the Ironbound. Does anyone know if the Coors Light Cold Zone is open for Wednesday games this year? Does Five Guys serve beer?

On LinkedIn? Join us in the unofficial Red Bulls group Scarves Up!

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO

If you're downtown coming from WTC PATH station, in that area try Liam's, O'Hara's or Dakota Roadhouse. If you're coming from Midtown and/or 33rd Street PATH or Penn Station, best bet is Legends.

I also have at least one person coming straight to Harrison tomorrow, with no time to hit the Ironbound. Does anyone know if the Coors Light Cold Zone is open for Wednesday games this year? Does Five Guys serve beer?

No to beer at five guys.

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

tkrzyzostaniak

tkrzyzostaniak

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

The Patriot is the best place to pre-game in the city (near WTC) they have $7 pictchers.

matador

matador

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,594 posts
  • Supports:metro, USMNT

The green room in harrison is about a 5 minute walk from the PATH, and is a good and cheap bar to grab a drink or some food before the game.

dieterhansi

dieterhansi

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

alright then.  gonna be legends or the green room probably.   i gotta figure too cold for the cold zone tomorrow, plus not enough fans.  

metro_tico

metro_tico

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

Legends actually has a bus coming to RBA. I believe ticket includes booze in the bus too. Check out their FB page.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

10 spots left according to the latest tweet.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

hoboken16

hoboken16

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,714 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Pompey

Yes Legends and bus to RBA is a good option.  Bus leaves at 6pm, I believe

UncleDude

UncleDude

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, TampaBay Rowdies
Get on the bus

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts
  • Supports:Metros, USMNT, NUFC, Rangers
How much is the bus?

ig101

ig101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • Supports:Metro

How much is the bus?

From their website, you lazy cunt.

The Football Factory at Legends are pleased to offer round trip bus service from the bar here in Manhattan to all New York Red Bull home games at Red Bull Arena.

Tickets are $20 for a round trip fare and that price includes complimentary beer on board the bus. The bus departs Legends 1.5 hours prior to kick off and usually has us there with around 20-30 minutes to spare before the game starts. The bus will depart from the stadium 30 minutes after the final whistle.

Don’t get caught up in the hassle of NJ Transit, relax and have a beer with us in luxury to and from the game … skip the crowds and join the party!

Note* If you cannot pay online, you can email robbie@footballfactoryny.com to reserve seats and pay in person.

We also offer a limited amount of bus/ticket combo seats at a cost of $40 (a $15 saving). Seats are in section 131 and your roundtrip bus ride includes beer on board.

dieterhansi

dieterhansi

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Got my bus ticket.   Thanks for the heads up.  With free beer it feels like they are paying me to go to the game....not that im complaining. 

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

Everyone I know who's done the bus thing loves it.

adam22

adam22

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,433 posts
  • Supports:Metro

The green room in harrison is about a 5 minute walk from the PATH, and is a good and cheap bar to grab a drink or some food before the game.

Anything else over that way? I always park near the Wendy's and never really ventured beyond Quick Chek. I see that is not much further beyond the strip.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users