11 replies to this topic

rhactl7

rhactl7

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull Out

Idk where to put this but has anyone gotten their Red Member package yet? Usually they ship it out by now.

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

Didn't get mine yet. Feel like they usually push it to the deadline though.

rhactl7

rhactl7

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull Out

Did they not have a vote for the scarf this year? Anyone know what it looks like?

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Idk where to put this but has anyone gotten their Red Member package yet? Usually they ship it out by now.

Didn't get mine yet either. Since everything is mobile ticket wise they seem to ship them out as close as possible to the home opener as possible.

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

last year, wasnt there no longer a "package"? I thought we just picked it up at the STH event (which passed already), or otherwise just at the home opener

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts

last year, wasnt there no longer a "package"? I thought we just picked it up at the STH event (which passed already), or otherwise just at the home opener

I don't remember last year but that's definitely the case for this year, just got an email...

"Gift(s):

If you were unable to attend our first Red Member event of the season, please pick up your Red Member exclusive items at the Plaza Lounge between Gate C & D (before you go up the stairs to your seats). You will receive your 2020 gifts, the Red Member scarf and a section wristband for easy access to and from your seats. Pickup is available on 3/1 and 3/28 from when gates open until 30 minutes post-match."

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

I don't remember last year but that's definitely the case for this year, just got an email...

"Gift(s):

If you were unable to attend our first Red Member event of the season, please pick up your Red Member exclusive items at the Plaza Lounge between Gate C & D (before you go up the stairs to your seats). You will receive your 2020 gifts, the Red Member scarf and a section wristband for easy access to and from your seats. Pickup is available on 3/1 and 3/28 from when gates open until 30 minutes post-match."

Is the "Plaza Lounge" a new thing?

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

has anyone gotten their Red Member package yet?

I received the ESC member package last week.
Great scarf. Nice tippling mug.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts

It could be but I'm not sure, I don't recall ever hearing of it before.

UpstateFan

UpstateFan

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

I think the "plaza lounge" is the little nook of astroturf on the ground level underneath the midfield seats. They sometimes use that space to have some kind of catered shindig but mostly it just used to set up tables for giveaways.

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO

It's the big stadium update we've been promised!

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Just look for the tarps ;-)

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users