Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Huracan more and more
Kreis fired by Orlando.
Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
Back down to 3rd in the shield after Houston blew a 2 goal lead and lost in KC.
Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Toronto is currently down 2 to Minnesota.  I absolutely love how terrible they are.

Edit: 3!

General Robles

General Robles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • Supports:New York, Newcastle, Palermo

Toronto is currently down 2 to Minnesota.  I absolutely love how terrible they are.

Edit: 3!

Really good night of results for us in terms of the Supporters Shield race. Atlanta lost (although it was to Dallas) and SKC lost. We now have 3 games in hand on Atlanta.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
I trust that Dallas will fall off the pace. Atlanta Im not so sure...

ATL and SKC losing is as good as it gets for us. Toronto is just the cherry on top.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users