GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Why is this even a question?

It's not. Not really an easy way to announce you're moving which stinks. And I really believe Glen would actually gut me,

Train is a pretty cool idea. If there's anyone else from that area that wants to take the train or travel together, give me a heads up.

Thanks.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

Train is a pretty cool idea. If there's anyone else from that area that wants to take the train or travel together, give me a heads up.

I know people go from Hamilton/Princeton/New Brunswick.

aTrayne

aTrayne

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • Interests:...association football, tennis, skiing, indie music, culturejamming.
  • Supports:RBNY Metros, Celtic FC
maybe we can start a Northeast Corridor train meetup thread for this season...that might work well.
RedBull gives you wings...and the wings given to the RBNY marketing/PR team were from a Dodo bird.

RedBull on our chests, Metro in our hearts

UpstateFan

UpstateFan

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
If I was in your shoes, i'd probably have the same thoughts....but then the thought of voluntarily spending my disposable income and free time in Chester would kill that thought pretty quick.

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos
If I lived in another MLS city I would certainly go to games of whatever team was there. Why not go there for a few games and root against them? It like when I go to Yankee Stadium when the Sox are in town...or pretty much when anyone else is in town to play them.
RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts

If I lived in another MLS city I would certainly go to games of whatever team was there. Why not go there for a few games and root against them? It like when I go to Yankee Stadium when the Sox are in town...or pretty much when anyone else is in town to play them.

Valid point.

Then again it's Philly. A city who's football team has a courthouse and jail inside the stadium.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Valid point.

Then again it's Philly. A city who's football team totally fucking sucks and has never won the Super Bowl in 46 yrs.

Fixed.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

ESCDetroit

ESCDetroit

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
Two hours is nothing, that's such an easy drive.
These views do not represent ESC as a whole, just some jerkoff from Detroit.

Charlestown Chiefs

Charlestown Chiefs

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts
  • Interests:In no particular order Hockey,Beer,Metro,Women
  • Supports:Metro/RB USMNT NY RANGERS BAYERN

Valid point.

Then again it's Philly. A city who thinks its ok to hit off duty cops and iraq war veterans.

FYP

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

Take. the. train!
I've never had more fun! :cheers:
You can drink on the train! :pint:
Met up with others on the train & party with them! :cheers:
http://www.njtransit...tion=HomePageTo

Agree with Jake as usual! Can you get to 30th St station in Philly? They have a SEPTA train that goes to Trenton, where you can make the connecting train to Newark Penn Station. Newark Penn is right by Bellos and a 5 minute walk to El Pastor.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

Valid point.

Then again it's Philly. A city who's football team has a courthouse and jail inside the stadium.

Chester may be the only place in Philly sports where the fans inside the stadium are less of a threat than the area outside it. They really should've built the stadium where the Spectrum once stood.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

Bo R. Acho from NJ

Bo R. Acho from NJ

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Supports:metro
philly?

yeeesh.

sorry to hear that, g.

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts

philly?

yeeesh.

sorry to hear that, g.

Thanks. I know........

Looks like I'm going to be in the suburbs also, not the city. That will make it even further.

Great like about Chester sabremike.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users