• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

Henry_Krinkle

Henry_Krinkle

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
Pardon me for being skeptical but it's too close to the season ticket renewal blitz to consider it anything other than BS or a chance for Ali to be smug in front of 200 fans. Or maybe it's just me.

Zurich

Zurich

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

eh, I'm pretty sure they said during the first town hall they're be another one?

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

just attend and ask the same exact questions (and interruptions   :D ) from the first townhall 

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

mkbloodyen

mkbloodyen

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • Supports:Metro SC

Who cares if season tickets renewals are part of it? Its a damn good trend to start. 

Might also mention that said that there would be ones annually pre-season and mid-season now.

BLewis1968

BLewis1968

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

eh, I'm pretty sure they said during the first town hall they're be another one?

They did. It's long since been established that they will do a preseason and midseason one. But nobody should let the facts get in the way of good snark.

MLSNYC4

MLSNYC4

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Supports:MLSNYC4, New York Skyliners

They did. It's long since been established that they will do a preseason and midseason one. But nobody should let the facts get in the way of good snark.

Why do you mostly come here now to criticize fans who are against Red Bull? People on each side say questionable things, and Red Bull has done good and bad things, but when I see you questioning a post, it's pretty much always that.

#RedBullOut until the job is done.

zoomosapien

zoomosapien

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, MLS, US MNT
BLewis1968 comes on here very often to state facts. That's what a good reporter does. He also calls bull on opinions or presumptions that go contrary to said facts. I for one love his posts.
" I don't know you and you don't know the half of it " - Bono

Henry_Krinkle

Henry_Krinkle

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
I have nothing against Brian, matter of fact just heard him on RBR today in a good interview. Like him very much. But wasn't trying to be 'snarky' or whatnot in questioning the motives of the front office. As a RB fan that's a no brainer. I also didn't know this was even scheduled or missed that announcement. Sorry.

MLSNYC4

MLSNYC4

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Supports:MLSNYC4, New York Skyliners

BLewis1968 comes on here very often to state facts. That's what a good reporter does. He also calls bull on opinions or presumptions that go contrary to said facts. I for one love his posts.

I love Brian's work. The point is, I've seen a slew of anti-Red Bull posts get "fact-checked", some that don't really need to be, and hardly any pro-Red Bull posts get "fact-checked", when there are a lot that are screaming for it. I know Brian's a beloved figure (me included), but I'm not the only one who's noticed it. Good reporters are also even-handed.

#RedBullOut until the job is done.

thoward18

thoward18

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,490 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Please someone ask them about sacrificing a good atmosphere for the US Open Cup for the sake of a friendly.

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

When are we going to get a radio broadcast. That is huge and a deal needs to get done. Non of the is internet radio shit, we need real English radio of our club. WOR is looking to become more of a sports station.  Also I think its good to have these meetings because it keeps the FO on their toes. As a season ticket holder they need to be known how we feel and what needs to be the direction of this club. Ali/Marsch need to be put on notice that they have not accomplished anything yet as well.

Henry_Krinkle

Henry_Krinkle

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
Also OUR mid season according to the schedule is around July 4. We are approaching September.
We are NOT at mid season. We are in the stretch run which also coincides with ticket renewals.

beefyT

beefyT

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
  • Supports:Taco Tuesday

ESCFanatic for moderator! 

McSoccer

McSoccer

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,057 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

I love Brian's work. The point is, I've seen a slew of anti-Red Bull posts get "fact-checked", some that don't really need to be, and hardly any pro-Red Bull posts get "fact-checked", when there are a lot that are screaming for it. I know Brian's a beloved figure (me included), but I'm not the only one who's noticed it. Good reporters are also even-handed.

Are there pro-Red Bull posts here?  There are some non-anti-Red Bull posts, but nothing that's really pro-Red Bull.

When are we going to get a radio broadcast. That is huge and a deal needs to get done. Non of the is internet radio shit, we need real English radio of our club.

Agreed, much needed.

jaemae32

jaemae32

First Team

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • Supports:NY/NJ

Seriously, how someone can't see the tact he uses (and seriously is about as neutral as Switzerland) is kind of incredible.   Especially with some things that get posted here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users