77 replies to this topic

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,804 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

I was able to buy at least 4 for the Turkey game and I believe I only had 1 ticket on my account at the time(I have 2 now)

yeah but that was a friendly and this is a WCQ...i have to think that they will be tighter this time around

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

yeah but that was a friendly and this is a WCQ...i have to think that they will be tighter this time around

Agreed, I found the email from Turkey game, this is what it said...

The maximum amount of tickets that can be purchased through all the pre-sales is 6 tickets per account
If you wait to purchase through the general public lottery, the maximum would be 4 tickets

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,623 posts
Yeah!

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, MUFC, NYRB
I'm assuming we won't be able to buy tickets in any of the supporters sections as AO will get all of them. But the lottery for those is gonna be crazy, like Columbus so better to be safe and get tickets then hope you get lucky with AO and move on the other ones.

ajb1102

ajb1102

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Allow me to be the first to offer to buy tickets from any RB season ticket plan holder not wanting to use their own  :D

defendyourself

defendyourself

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

Allow me to be the first to offer to buy tickets from any RB season ticket plan holder not wanting to use their own  :D

Second

guanaco20

guanaco20

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls
Any one willing to share their presale unique code? Looking to get a pair of tickets outside of the ones I can get. PM me.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts

Any one willing to share their presale unique code? Looking to get a pair of tickets outside of the ones I can get. PM me.

Did they actually send them out yet? I haven't received anything.

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,804 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

Is it definitely going to be 2 tickets per account?  I haven't heard anything yet

guanaco20

guanaco20

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls
This are the details from the email I received today: Important Info: The number of tickets you can purchase in this pre-sale is based on the number of Red Memberships you own: If you own 1-4 Red Memberships, you can purchase up to 4 tickets. If you own 5 Red Memberships, you can purchase up to 5 tickets If you own 6 or more Red Memberships, you can purchase up to 6 tickets If you are a member of American Outlaws and would like to sit in the club's designated sections for this match, please purchase your tickets through the pre-sale e-mail you receive from American Outlaws Entry into this match will be via mobile only Purchased tickets will be able to be transferred, but will not receive a barcode until Monday, August 28.

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, MUFC, NYRB
I don't understand AO has no preseale email out yet. So how can we know if we're going to get tickets?

I'm still buying four and seeing what happens with AO just to make sure I have tickets.

ajb1102

ajb1102

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

one last shout before I try my hand via sammers presale, any red members not using their full allotment let me buy a couple off you!

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,399 posts

one last shout before I try my hand via sammers presale, any red members not using their full allotment let me buy a couple off you!

I'm not looking for extras but is the Sammers presale a unique code as well with a limit on how many you can buy?

ajb1102

ajb1102

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

@satanshockey from my understanding it's a unique link with a 4 ticket limit

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,045 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT

Cash grab. Probably around $100/ticket after fees for cheapest seats.  Might watch this bad boy from home lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users