Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

personal soccer and bball court.

Former Red Bulls star lists mansion for $6.5 million

Christie’s International Real Estate Northern New Jersey announced on July 22 that former Red Bulls soccer star Tim Cahill recently listed his Saddle River, NJ mansion with the brokerage. The grand stone mansion, located at 1 Scheffler Drive in the borough, is listed for $6.75 million.

With over 10,000 sq ft of living space and constructed in 2015, the modern Colonial style home has gated access into nearly three acres of fenced-in property. Equipped with five fireplaces, the home has eight bedroom suites and 10 bathrooms (eight full, two half). An elevator services all four floors of the home, which has a four-car garage.

Inside, the home is equipped with an indoor soccer field, basketball court, golf simulator, movie theater, recording studio, and wine cellar. There is a full gym and spa in the finished attic. The exterior has a saltwater infinity pool and a cabana and much more.

https://www.realtor....jersey-mansion/

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
May have sold?
https://www.njmls.co...608C22D4D7F57F3
Was previously listed.
https://www.realtor....58_M52821-43972

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

Lifestyles of the rich and famous

For 7 mil you can get a massive mansion and estate for 7 million. In lower Manhattan you can get an 800 square foot condo. I know which one I'd choose. 

"Thank you, Jesus. (Martinez.)"- Jamison

N8ballz

N8ballz

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,508 posts
  • Supports:metro

Lifestyles of the rich and famous

For 7 mil you can get a massive mansion and estate for 7 million. In lower Manhattan you can get an 800 square foot condo. I know which one I'd choose. 

The silly thing is people in that area have both. I've worked on houses that are used "for the weekend" to get away from the city. Must be nice to have money. I am amused that some people think a weekend in Bergen county is getting away.

And Olsen didn't turn DC into a bunch of whining, diving.. oh, nevermind

-MetroSquard

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • Supports:Metro

When the Indian Super League checks stop coming.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

When the Indian Super League checks stop coming.

Looks like he bought it for $2.7M, sold it for $5.25M

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Father Ted

Father Ted

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Looks like he bought it for $2.7M, sold it for $5.25M

Yes I remember reading somewhere he's a shrewd business guy and has multiple businesses going.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users