• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Telegraphed

Telegraphed

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
What an insane hypocrite this poor fool Backe is.

He gets to treat his job as casually as he likes because it's just club football, am I right? But as soon as a player wants to leave the club to play for and honor their country of origin, forget about it, club football is the most important death sport on earth, don't you DARE leave the team for even a game.

Chic Charnley

Chic Charnley

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts
  • Interests:football, soccer, futball....etc
  • Supports:NYRB & PTFC
A pair of Ives tweets:

Random note from RBNY media day. Hans Backe admitted 2 me he stayed out of USA from playoff elimination to after MLS Draft.

I'd heard Backe factoid from a few sources & Backe didn't mind confirming it. Blamed the winter in USA for him staying away.

Now we know why he tanked last years season, he wanted to miss the playoffs and go home :lol:

jroke

jroke

Reserve Team

• PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Supports:anyone BUT redbull

A pair of Ives tweets:

Now we know why he tanked last years season, he wanted to miss the playoffs and go home :lol:

Hilarious isn't it ? I have to admit, watching this team operate is like slowing down on the turnpike to look at the accident scene... you know

you really shouldn't but you just can't resist !

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

A pair of Ives tweets:

You know, Backe doesn't treat the MLS Draft with respect, yet we got Tim Ream and Ryan Meara in the second round of their respective drafts. Backe really should learn the system for MLS and take things seriously rather than going on vacation during the off-season.

Rooney22

Rooney22

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

A pair of Ives tweets:

Wait the winters in Sweden are milder?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users