SoapyDish

SoapyDish

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Arsenal

Why is the fee a secret?

I can't ever recall any RBNY outward transfer having a publicly disclosed amount of $$$. When we sold Adams I'm pretty sure all info we got was "we pinky swear new york will get some money!!" and that was it.

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,459 posts
  • Supports:Metro, River Styx, USA

When he was good, he was really good.

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,335 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

When he was good, he was really good.

Not just good but entertaining as hell too, I'm gonna miss watching him launch into 50-60 yard dribbles leaving 2-3 defenders in the dust on the way.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,781 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Not just good but entertaining as hell too, I'm gonna miss watching him launch into 50-60 yard dribbles leaving 2-3 defenders in the dust on the way.

Are you not expecting the same stuff from Buckmaster?

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,517 posts

On his day, the best attacking RB in the league. With the falling out with Armas and Chris being retained the writing was on the wall.

Good luck to Amir

lol

forgetting the falling out with the TEAM?  

reports that his TEAMMATES did not like his attitude and effort. 

Like Kemar talking about how he enjoyed going to the All Star game where people are all stars, play like it and actually trained like ones too. 

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls
It seemed like once Panama made the World Cup his head got turned and he all the sudden started thinking he was hot shit. And then his level of play fell off a cliff here.

Definitely think that has something to do with it in addition to Armas.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,517 posts

It seemed like once Panama made the World Cup his head got turned and he all the sudden started thinking he was hot shit. And then his level of play fell off a cliff here.

Definitely think that has something to do with it in addition to Armas.

this has to stop

me agreeing with Grelladhino

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

Does Anderlecht not have an xfer window?

They do, transfer should be effective Jan 1 and not before. No contractual commitments due to RB in the next month, so announcing it early isn't odd.

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,363 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

Sold to Belguim.

https://twitter.com/...1022707714?s=20

He was a really good player, until he wasn't. Something happened in the locker room and Armas basically didn't want to play him; his play dropped off but I don't know how much of that was him, how much was the coach, and how much was the entire backline being pants for much of the summer. 

Anyway, I'll remember the good times. When he was on, he was great. Best of luck, hermano. 

Sucks to sell him after a down year and probably not on a great note or for a particularly good price.

He obviously bears a majority of the blame, but playing at 120k in 2019 can't have helped after everyone else in our all-star line got a sizable raise (Taxi is now going through the same, but Murillo never got a nice first bump).

The fact that he lands at a club that is a CL/EL regular speaks for itself. Thanks for the good times, shame it had to end with 2019.

acesfull86

acesfull86

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, NYK, NYM, NYR, NYJ
Glad to see we got something out of him after it looked like maybe we had missed the boat. Also cautiously excited to hear Hamlett explicitly say he is going to reinvest the funds THIS window.

ElMetrofan

ElMetrofan

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,043 posts
  • Interests:Metro. That's it.
  • Supports:USA, Colombia, Metro
Good. Toe tarps dont pay themselves. Have you seen the price on Amazon? Tarp Inc (TARP) stock went up 10% with the news.

maxmini

maxmini

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Corinthians

I don't think we will see anything until the CBA is resolved.  Hopefully they will use the funds well.

CurbYourNewUrbanism

CurbYourNewUrbanism

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Arsenal

https://twitter.com/...050454604820480

"Per source, Murillo's transfer fee was high six figures, with potential to get to seven based on performance or sell-on fee."

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,097 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
https://twitter.com/...056756022284288

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Supports:Metro

https://twitter.com/...050454604820480

"Per source, Murillo's transfer fee was high six figures, with potential to get to seven based on performance or sell-on fee."

Cool.

What did we pay to get him?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users