226 replies to this topic

GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Just an awful job by the front office... Getting guys in earlier helps with the transition so much. Just getting them in under the wire of the start of the season results in slow starts

All our guys are in plenty early.......see all the draft picks we traded for? We gooood!

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,982 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

Just an awful job by the front office... Getting guys in earlier helps with the transition so much. Just getting them in under the wire of the start of the season results in slow starts

Not only that, but the front office has had a lot of time to change the future direction of this team and so far only has been able to bring in Sims from outside the organization over the past two transfer windows. And he arrived very late, on loan, and was unable to make any impact.

If Sims is coming back, there's no excuse why he is not in training camp already.

Both Hamlett and Armas are incapable of identifying targets, finalizing deals and getting them done in a timely manner. They supposedly are now chasing Cosgrove but haven't even tabled an offer to Aberdeen yet. Shouldn't that have been done a while ago? And before Armas left the country to go on a field trip to Leipzig?

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,109 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Trialist! From a division so low, I've never even heard of it before.

https://twitter.com/...0839134208?s=19

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,097 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
Semi pro English soccer. Certainly dont want to be wasting an INTL spot for that type of quality.

I guess all of our new players are going to be Englishmen or play in England.

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,287 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats
Ugh

robs0650

robs0650

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Red Bulls II, Manu

Looks like it'll be Friday, January 24 according to the league site

https://www.mlssocce...season-schedule

Does any have any info. on the time for the RB/Atlanta game on the 24th and/or the game with University of South Florida on Tuesday, January 28\.

I am in Fl and would like to attend

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,308 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars
Hopefully red bull will show these games live on their website.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,109 posts
  • Supports:Metro

First preseason game tomorrow.  And nobody has a time.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
Usually I'm excited for preseason because I want to see new players. In this case though we already know what the players are so I'm just not as interested.

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts

Hopefully red bull will show these games live on their website.

Me too. I tarped off my sofa and love seat so i can get the full effect when i watch

5 year plan

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,517 posts

Me too. I tarped off my sofa and love seat so i can get the full effect when i watch

ROFLOL

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,781 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Usually I'm excited for preseason because I want to see new players. In this case though we already know what the players are so I'm just not as interested.

Not excited to see Patrick Seagrist?!?!?  Hamlett made BIG moves to get him!  What about Deri Corfe?   HUGE international signing!  Stole him right out of the Man City system!   He was All River States Conference at U of Rio Grande!  I, for one, have goosebumps.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,517 posts

even the igaunas in south florida think our offseason was cold

https://weather.com/...iguanas-florida

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,459 posts
  • Supports:Metro, River Styx, USA

when things are looking awful ...

https://youtu.be/Ry8CpIg2fvU

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,032 posts
  • Supports:MUFC, NYRB, NYRB2, USMNT

anyone have a clue what time this is happening and if we can watch ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users