One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,960 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Adios, muchcacho

https://twitter.com/...790988117782533

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
Gotta figure this is Thelwell taking control?

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,437 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
LMAO. The only thing our front office has done right all year. Imagine starting this clown over Murillo last year. Armas should be gone for that alone.

Slomojones

Slomojones

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Supports:NYRB
I feel like I'm getting mixed messages.
This post is dedicated to all the slow defenders of the world. Godspeed! my brothers

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts
Armas was singing his praises as a lock down defender last year

Armas has turned into a QVC tv sales person for the club thats handing him clutter and riff raff players

5 year plan

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,287 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats
Wow. I guess this is the right move, but I though the team liked him for no reason?

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
With Armas' quotes last year and him constantly starting Buck, the only thing that makes any sense is that the new person (Thelwell) is not a fan and has final say over the roster.

Writing is on the wall for Armas. He won't survive the year.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,781 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Wow. I guess this is the right move, but I though the team liked him for no reason?

They liked him because they had to bench Murillo, Duncan was hurt, and had no other option but to like him

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,781 posts

LMAO. The only thing our front office has done right all year. Imagine starting this clown over Murillo last year. Armas should be gone for that alone.

All sorts of chatter that it was a roster-wide consensus that Muriillo had to sit, for whatever locker room or practice field no-goodery he'd been up to.

Bitch covered my plaid?
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,781 posts

With Armas' quotes last year and him constantly starting Buck, the only thing that makes any sense is that the new person (Thelwell) is not a fan and has final say over the roster.

Doubt Thelwell is that involved yet.  They only played Buckmeister because they had no other options, ands once you do that you need to build the guy up.

Bitch covered my plaid?
I need my plaid pitch.

thoward18

thoward18

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,490 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Gotta figure this is Thelwell taking control?

No. It was very clear that Buckmaster was not a guy they loved but basically the last resort last season. Quite obvious that Egbo is above Buckmaster on the depth chart. Not much room on the roster for a guy who can only play one position and is third on the depth chart.

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,335 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Entirely possible that Armas was just feeding praise to the media to give him a confident boost. Coaches do it all the time.

SoapyDish

SoapyDish

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Arsenal

Well they fucked Buckmaster over pretty hard. I mean he wasn't very good or anything but they threw him in right into the mixer when he obviously wasn't ready. Could have spent the whole year with RB2 and became a decent MLS player. Not his fault Armas had his hissy fit with Murillo.

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
What the fuck!!! How can you cut a lock-down defender? Especially, one who is young and inexpensive??

Maybe we dont have any roster spots left? Oh wait.....

Maybe, well find out in a few days, from a loser website, that he was a locker room cancer.

Or maybe he was as bad as we all thought, lol.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Quite obvious that Egbo is above Buckmaster on the depth chart..

How did you figure that one out??

🤣🤣

Just having fun!

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users