• Supports:RBNY, Hartford Athletic, USMNT
I smell 2 game winning streak!

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
Gotta win games when we have this weak start of the schedule.

Everything the same as last game as far as lineup. Unless Long is back anyway.

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Im looking forward to our first game vs a MLS team.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,335 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona
Interesting stretch of the schedule coming up, mostly weaker opponents but also mostly on the road. RSL is beatable, it'd be a nice cushion to start off with 3 points.

I'm starting to wonder if a striker partner for Royer will become a more glaring need. I don't think White is a good fit for the 4-4-2. His skill set is limited to decent hold up play and getting on the end of tap-ins. Now he's being asked to play more on the ball now and it's not his game

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,109 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Gotta play like we did in the first half. The second half may work against an above average USL team, but it wont work against even an average MLS side.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,097 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

Interesting stretch of the schedule coming up, mostly weaker opponents but also mostly on the road. RSL is beatable, it'd be a nice cushion to start off with 3 points.

I'm starting to wonder if a striker partner for Royer will become a more glaring need. I don't think White is a good fit for the 4-4-2. His skill set is limited to decent hold up play and getting on the end of tap-ins. Now he's being asked to play more on the ball now and it's not his game

Kind of redundant having two guys not blessed with pace either. Better off seeing if Jørgensen can live up to his price tag and/or start scouting for another alternative.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,232 posts

Meara or Jensen?

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,517 posts
Jensen was tough to read. He's not quick by any means but he has a confidence about him that seemed pretty natural. Gonna be interesting to see more of him.

And I don't mind having White up there. He's proven he can finish. He's not slow and he's not a total butcher with the ball. Gonna be interesting to see how he evolves in this formation.

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,287 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats

Rossi time?

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,109 posts
The real question: Does Jensen bring back the hat?

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,960 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

--------------Royer White

---------------Kaku Valot

------------Davis Casseres

----Seacrest Parker Long Duncan

-----------------Jensen

Meara Tarek Egbo Sims Muyl Rza Barlow

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Hartford Athletic, USMNT

The real question: Does Jensen bring back the hat?

only if hes facing the sun and is having a hard time seeing the field I would guess.

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,437 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
I think you give Jorgensen a shot next week. White and Barlow were both pretty bad today

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

e

Im going to take wild guess and figure that most people dont know that RSL finished with more points than us last season.

Im also going to guess that most people dont know that RSL lost one of the best players in all of MLS in the offseason.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users