66 replies to this topic

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

Tim Parker was an abomination yesterday. Completely careless and ball watching like he was all season. He was responsible for goals 2 and 3 against us yesterday. He just doesn't give a shit. His attitude is to chill and he doesnt care about the team and its supporters who have been watching this shit show for the last 23 years. BWP on the other hand is an absolute god and eat, shits, and breathes METRO. His performance against the scum yesterday lead us to a point (Should have been 3 points). Its pretty amazing when you see the difference between the players who care and who dont. Unfortunately this team has no leader to encourage the ones who have a lack of heart.

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

Tim Parker was an abomination yesterday. Completely careless and ball watching like he was all season. He was responsible for goals 2 and 3 against us yesterday. He just doesn't give a shit. His attitude is to chill and he doesnt care about the team and its supporters who have been watching this shit show for the last 23 years. BWP on the other hand is an absolute god and eat, shits, and breathes METRO. His performance against the scum yesterday lead us to a point (Should have been 3 points). Its pretty amazing when you see the difference between the players who care and who dont. Unfortunately this team has no leader to encourage the ones who have a lack of heart.

This is such an absurd overreaction, even more so than the first time you posted it. At least then was in the heat of the moment. 

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Tim Parker was an abomination yesterday. Completely careless and ball watching like he was all season. He was responsible for goals 2 and 3 against us yesterday. He just doesn't give a shit. His attitude is to chill and he doesnt care about the team and its supporters who have been watching this shit show for the last 23 years. BWP on the other hand is an absolute god and eat, shits, and breathes METRO

Parker had a rough game, there's no debating that but you clearly have a personal vendetta against him and your posts are ridiculous about it. Do you want every guy on the team to pass some ridiculous MetroFanatic stats test about the history of the team? Gtfo with this nonsense.

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

Keep an eye on the guy whenever the ball is in the defensive 3rd. You will eventually see what I am talking about. I wish Tim Parker the best. I want him to be the best defender he can be. I root for him every match. But I just don't know if he really cares. He has caused Metro to lose multiple matches. Matches which if Metro have won they would be leading the shield race. I can only imagine how much Giovinco and Altidore will burn him this saturday. It scares me. 

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Keep an eye on the guy whenever the ball is in the defensive 3rd. You will eventually see what I am talking about. I wish Tim Parker the best. I want him to be the best defender he can be. I root for him every match. But I just don't know if he really cares. He has caused Metro to lose multiple matches. Matches which if Metro have won they would be leading the shield race. I can only imagine how much Giovinco and Altidore will burn him this saturday. It scares me. 

Tim Parker single-handedly fixed the central defensive issues that have plagued this team ever since Miazga left.  He had his worst game of the season yesterday on the heels of a couple bad games.  But we have the best defense in the league, do you really think we have that with Collin or Escobar?

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

He's also been an absolutely solid player for us for the vast majority of the season and arguably been the best defensive pairing in the league with Long but hey a few bad games and fuck that guy sucks! Trade him because he didn't know the entire Metro lineup in the 03 open cup final!

Ridiculous, take a lap.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Do you want every guy on the team to pass some ... MetroFanatic stats test about the history of the team?

Yes! Call it the TH14 Metro Awareness quiz!
Perhaps a similar test should be required for MF posting privileges.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

thoward18

thoward18

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,490 posts
  • Supports:Metro

His contract expires in like 3 months. Even by the most cynical standards, he has every reason to care. Aren't you the same dude who talked shit to Ali Curtis in front of his kid? 

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,324 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars
The entire D had and a few other guys had rough game: Lawerence, long, parker, Adam,rza, muyl and robles are the names that come to my mind when I think how dc scored on rbny. They all messed up somewhere in at least one of the goals.

The team was lucky that bwp had the game of his life

sec201

sec201

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull, USMNT

To be fair, there has been a marked decline in Parker's performance over the past 4 or 5 games.  Not sure what's up.  I'm less concerned about hanging on to him after this season than I was previously.  I rate Long as the better defender now (and certainly a better passer of the ball).  Hope he sorts himself out for the stretch run.  

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

Last week: Why aren't Parker and Long starting for the USMNT?

This week: Parker and Long suck, as does everybody else

Overreaction central.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

Overreaction central.

lol

Hopefully Tim got a clunker out of his system.  When the rest of the team isn't playing well and your playing Schrek who still can play despite rumors to the contrary - it happens.

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Hartford Athletic, USMNT

Overreaction central.

hes getting call ups. He cant be that bad right?

Oh wait we lost to Trinidad and misssed the World Cup..

Well carry on then.

Metromaniac01

Metromaniac01

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,565 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, US Nats, SMF

This thread has the pessimistic, sarcastic bitching that I've been missing on MF!  :D

That being said, Parker is one of the most important players on the team and has been awesome most of the season.

And what is all this about? I must have missed an epic meltdown.

Do you want every guy on the team to pass some ridiculous MetroFanatic stats test about the history of the team? Gtfo with this nonsense.

Trade him because he didn't know the entire Metro lineup in the 03 open cup final!

Ridiculous, take a lap.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

yeah, never gonna to talk to [REDACTED] ever again. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users