• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,921 posts
Gotta figure they come across a few that are close but not quite there. As someone mentioned before, I bet Royer was exactly that.

Royer is a weird player I'm that he's good at everything. Good in the air, good workrate, good size, good speed for his size, good defensively, good shot with both feet, good skill, and a good team guy. Usually a player has at least one area that they are not good.

ig101

ig101

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,422 posts
  • Supports:Metro

It's Friday

16d4b5b575c83ad0d717b69c05234597.jpg

jamison

jamison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,303 posts
  • Supports:New York
When will then be now?

Soon....

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,442 posts
  • Supports:Metro, RBNYII, RBNY U23s, USMNT
60-90 days...
2013 & 2015 Supporters Shield Winners
As Long As We're Breathing

@CurseofCaricola

tat106

tat106

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,037 posts
  • Supports:MetroReds, USMNT

When will then be now?

Soon....

How soon is now?

"It's not genius, it's practice." - Thierry Henry

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,168 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

When will then be now?

Soon....

We ain't found shit!!!!!
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

Antonius Block

Antonius Block

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Sligo Rovers

Huracan Fan Blog Twitter Account says it will be finalized in a couple days.

https://twitter.com/...867081984757760

"To believe is to suffer. It is like loving someone in the dark who never answers." - Antonius Block on Metro fandom

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Huracan more and more
I wont believe it until hes being brought on in the 85th and Jesses speaking Spanish at a 3 year old level at him.
Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,458 posts
  • Interests:Football and Football, heading to the beach and the lake. Spending time with fam at parties and reading existentialism philosophy oh yeah cant forget anime. Oh yea and MiLo is pronounced Mee-Low, its short for Camilo.

^^ Today's episode of It's Easy To Spend Other People's Money is brought to you by MiLo!  ;)

You're right that the scouting network should be expanded though.

i hardly feel bad for nor is it crazy for demanding more investment from a global conglomerate worth hundreds of millions of dollars that throws away it's money like it's on fire for the sake of advertising drink in say stupid things like flugtag...

If they waste their money on crap like that then they must have enough to pay for Kaku and say Juan Fernando Quintero amd Marlos Moreno.. Which are much more sound investments than the flugtag or sponsoring base jumpers falling to their deaths..
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

BLewis1968

BLewis1968

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Even if they handed out $45 million now.. They'd be out of the running because he'll want to play in Europe.. Byt this is all because they are late to the party they should have been on it in August or Earlier....

Now is the time to get a player like a Ezequiel Cerruti... Abd while I'm not sold on Kaku now is the time to get the deal done otherwise he will be out of reach not only financially but the player will feel like MLS is beneath him at that point

This country has 300 million people in it.. How many scouts do they have.. They should have at least 50 or 100 full time scouts...

Everybody has their right to an opinion, or to support whatever team they want. But if your standard to be happy is to have Red Bull forking over 35 million - his release clause was that high back in August - and having 100 full-time scouts, you're destined for a lot of misery. That's nowhere even close to reality for Red Bull. It's just tilting at windmills, my friend. 

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,982 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

https://twitter.com/...271032546504704

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello and Mike Vallo

"Metro..."

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,372 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, US, Russia
Is there any reason to trust random people on Twitter claiming this deal is almost done? Basically anyone can tweet that with no actual insight.

Plus when you add MLS/RBNYs slow release of signing information, I dont expect an announcement any time soon.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,921 posts
Exactly... If things are done from Arg point of view, MLS is always so much longer to be announced on top of that.

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

Is there any reason to trust random people on Twitter claiming this deal is almost done? Basically anyone can tweet that with no actual insight.

Plus when you add MLS/RBNYs slow release of signing information, I dont expect an announcement any time soon.

The people on Twitter who keep saying the deal is done or done soon, I think they don't know anything.

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,734 posts

The people on Twitter who keep saying the deal is done or done soon, I think they don't know anything.

And you do? LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users