20 replies to this topic

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,243 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

need another left back and maybe a deep lying mid for depth.

If we lose Kemar, yes, otherwise I'm more than content with Lade as depth there and Davis for any of the midfield depth spots.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,921 posts

Kemar is a goner.  Not officially but it's going to happen.  He just tweeted a pic of Turkey saying how he'd love to visit there.

ANyway, as mentioned earlier, I'd be completely fine with our offseason if we manage to still get Kaku on top of this kid. 

defendyourself

defendyourself

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

If we lose Kemar, yes, otherwise I'm more than content with Lade as depth there and Davis for any of the midfield depth spots.

yeah at this point I am assuming Kemar is gone.  

If that prospect CM is coming then I would be good.  I  just don't want some team in the summer to give us an offer we can't refuse for Ty and then we only have 2 CMs.  It's too critical of a position (like CB last year) to be short adequate bodies there.  

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Huracan more and more

https://twitter.com/...196332853186560

Peñarol reporter now saying that he's going on loan to San Jose.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,243 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

https://twitter.com/...196332853186560

Peñarol reporter now saying that he's going on loan to San Jose.

Hope we have a plan B...  very thin, again, across the back

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,921 posts

Damn, I was hoping we'd get this kid.  I think he's going to be a player. 

And we're not even sure he was a plan A.  Don't remember anything firm saying it was us that was trying to get him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users