• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts

Top 2003 midfielder Caden Clark (@iamcadenclark) was training with the New York Red Bulls first team this past week. Clark starred for Barca Academy u-19's last year and is the highest rated player in his class that has yet to sign a professional contract. #RBNYMLS_19_RBNY.png #USYNT

Eric Friedlander
@Efried97
Clark spent time with Wolfsburg and Rb Leipzig this summer and may still be trying to get a European passport.  The Red Bulls are not the only team interested however Sean McCafferty worked with him at Barca academy so the connection could help close the deal. #RBNY #USYNT

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,035 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

I did not realize at first that 2003 meant his birth year and not the last time he was a top midfielder

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,801 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I did not realize at first that 2003 meant his birth year and not the last time he was a top midfielder

We're all old fuckers at this point.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

elf

elf

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,685 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

Eric Friedlander‏ @Efried97 2h2 hours ago

More

Top 2003 midfielder Caden Clark (@iamcadenclark) was training with the New York Red Bulls first team this past week. Clark starred for Barca Academy u-19's last year and is the highest rated player in his class that has yet to sign a professional contract. #RBNYMLS_19_RBNY.png #USYNT

Eric Friedlander
@Efried97
Clark spent time with Wolfsburg and Rb Leipzig this summer and may still be trying to get a European passport.  The Red Bulls are not the only team interested however Sean McCafferty worked with him at Barca academy so the connection could help close the deal. #RBNY #USYNT

Could rbny sign him? Or would he have to go through the draft

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts

Could rbny sign him? Or would he have to go through the draft

i am guessing he is independent DA so they could probably sign him.  but thats a guess.

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,215 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Eric knows his shit. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

"Team That I Dream Of" and "Faithful To The Colors" 

odsum25

odsum25

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
They could probably sign him to a USL deal without any issues. The USL window is open until the 15th. Maybe similar to what they did with Koffi last year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users