#46 msgdc

msgdc

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Supports:Garaxy, Real Madrid, Los Doyers

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:55 PM

Im going to be out there the last weekend of September. i am sure going to stop by at Diablos. hope to see Mr. SincityRiot....

I went to Diablo's to watch the last San Jo match. Besides that any wait staff didn't know how to change the channel to find the game(it took forever), the beer was warm, we lost the game, Diablo's really sucked ass! The food and warm beer was overpriced. I recommend you find another place. Suggest a soccer pub someone had mentioned earlier in this thread.

#47 josh24601

josh24601

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,330 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, US, Greece

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:00 PM

Darren aka SinCityRIOT, good meetin you this weekend. I was bummed that my gang made me leave, but it was good to share a few moments with a fellow man of the Squad amidst the craziness of Vegas. I owe you a beer.

I dunno about msgdc, but Diablos was a great place to chill/drink, mine were cold and refreshing, and the spot was right out there on the strip, easy access, good music, good vibes, etc. Go there if you are in town, Darren is a good guy and he'll take care of ya.

Anyways, good to see our Vegas branch alive and well, now GET TO LA!

PS Tracer bummer we didn't meet up, but I was pretty much out of my brain the whole weekend, getting my crew to do anything was like herding cats, I was in no shape to lead them to others.

I'm going to spend tonight trying to ease away the rest of my fear and loathing so that I can be somewhat human tomorrow....

:ph34r:

#48 SinCityRIOT

SinCityRIOT

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Supports:LA!

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:28 PM

I went to Diablo's to watch the last San Jo match. Besides that any wait staff didn't know how to change the channel to find the game(it took forever), the beer was warm, we lost the game, Diablo's really sucked ass! The food and warm beer was overpriced. I recommend you find another place. Suggest a soccer pub someone had mentioned earlier in this thread.

that was the problem, you relied on the wait staff and didnt come see me. Servers arent going to take the time to go find a manager to change the channel. Only a manager can change it, and its password locked... no server or bartender knows the password to unlock the keypad. Every person in there wants to watch something different, so usually what ever is on, stays on. For the most part management doesnt want soccer games on anyways, so its not a good place to go to try and watch a game. Unfortunately, my experience broadcasting soccer events, it draws a cheap/rowdy crowd... its much easier just to leave on sports center. True, beers are pricey, but our prices fit right in with the rest of the strip... its not a local watering hole, its a tourist attraction. Sorry your experience was bogus, come see me next time.

Darren aka SinCityRIOT, good meetin you this weekend. I was bummed that my gang made me leave, but it was good to share a few moments with a fellow man of the Squad amidst the craziness of Vegas. I owe you a beer.

I dunno about msgdc, but Diablos was a great place to chill/drink, mine were cold and refreshing, and the spot was right out there on the strip, easy access, good music, good vibes, etc. Go there if you are in town, Darren is a good guy and he'll take care of ya.

Anyways, good to see our Vegas branch alive and well, now GET TO LA!

PS Tracer bummer we didn't meet up, but I was pretty much out of my brain the whole weekend, getting my crew to do anything was like herding cats, I was in no shape to lead them to others.

I'm going to spend tonight trying to ease away the rest of my fear and loathing so that I can be somewhat human tomorrow....

:ph34r:

Ya, give your friends a back hand for me lol wish you coulda stayed longer than three and a half seconds.

Thanks to everyone that came through this weekend to see me. Ricardo, Josh, nice meeting you guys

The downside is, it looks like my games for the season are done. I ran into a bit of scheduling issues myself, and my partner in crime (the vegas cop) cant get any extra days off to come to the game. WEAK SAUCE!!!! If work continues to be as slow as it is, i may take off for one of the weekend games and come out and see you fools!!!! Even if i cant come out for a game, i do pop in and out of LA every once and a while... ill hit you guys up when i come out, and well get down on a couple beers.

#49 josh24601

josh24601

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,330 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, US, Greece

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:48 PM

Ya, give your friends a back hand for me lol wish you coulda stayed longer than three and a half seconds.

I just remembered... you were on break when we got there, so it wasn't THAT short a stay! Still though... I owe you a cold one, hopefully you get out here soon (I ain't gonna be back in Vegas for a while...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users