spray tan.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Since it's 90s night they should be wearing 90s Metrostars jerseys but at least we get a fannypack? Lol

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
We have got to win a home game eventually, right?
Why not against our closest pursuers*?
Avenge one of our few away defeats.

*pending todays results

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, Metro, NotRedBull
That would have to involve both a desire to acknowledge Metro and an appetite from the fanbase to actually buy merchandise currently offered

Poor jersey sales is one of the reasons why Red Bull never has a 3rd jersey. Adidas wont put out a 3rd jersey if the first two wont sell

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

or sleeveless training tops, which they used to sell. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,478 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRBII
Coronel
Duncan-Nealis-Long-Tolkin
CCJ-Amaya
Harper-Luquinhas-Morgan
Klimala

Bench: Meara, Reyes, DNealis, Edelman, Yearwood, Pasher, Fernandez, Clark, Barlow

With NYRBII in Birmingham: Sserwadda, Estrela, Castellano, Carmona, Ryan
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Coronel
CCJ-Amaya
Harper-Luquinhas-Morgan
Klimala

Bench: Meara, Reyes, DNealis, Edelman, Yearwood, Pasher, Fernandez, Clark, Barlow

With NYRBII in Birmingham: Sserwadda, Estrela, Castellano, Carmona, Ryan

I agree with this. Really wanna see what Elias can do after integrating. I am really pleased with what I saw from Harper when he was in the attacking third. His pace was a sight for sore eyes. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

MTF

MTF

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

I agree with this. Really wanna see what Elias can do after integrating. I am really pleased with what I saw from Harper when he was in the attacking third. His pace was a sight for sore eyes. 

By the time Elias gets here and gets integrated the season will be over and he will be back on a plane to Brazil. We only have 7 regular season games and likely one playoff game left. How much action will he see? Joke.

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

Coronel
CCJ-Amaya
Harper-Luquinhas-Morgan
Klimala

Its mind numbing to me that I don't know if Struber is going to start Reyes even though hes the best CB on the team imo.  Would also love to see Yearwood and Amaya start together just to make the midfield a bit more dynamic going forward but CCJ plays ever minute by law.  Need to have brave passers play in the 6.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

Its mind numbing to me that I don't know if Struber is going to start Reyes even though hes the best CB on the team imo.  Would also love to see Yearwood and Amaya start together just to make the midfield a bit more dynamic going forward but CCJ plays ever minute by law.  Need to have brave passers play in the 6.

agree and I think Struber is taking it slow and wants Reyes to earn the start.  

same on CCJ - CCJ was called out by MLSsoccer as best young player (amazing to think he is only 22 and in his 5th year)

Keep in mind this is a 3 game week so we should she a good amount of rotation (maybe even Tolkin for 1 game!) 

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

McSoccer

McSoccer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,057 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal
This team is just boring. We arent bad and were definitely very good. Were a fine team that didnt make any major moves over the summer window that would give us hope.

The worst part is we suck at home. I dont go to games anymore, but it has to miserable watching this team in person lose or tie all time. Every once in awhile I think about going back to RBA and then when its a lifeless draw or a loss Im always glad I didnt.

Theyre doing a great job of making me not care.

njdevils3027

njdevils3027

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

This team is just boring. We arent bad and were definitely very good. Were a fine team that didnt make any major moves over the summer window that would give us hope.

The worst part is we suck at home. I dont go to games anymore, but it has to miserable watching this team in person lose or tie all time. Every once in awhile I think about going back to RBA and then when its a lifeless draw or a loss Im always glad I didnt.

Theyre doing a great job of making me not care.

I hear you on this. I would typically organize 2-3 tailgates a summer where we would bring 20-30 ppl (usually half are first timers). I didn't even bother this season because the last few years have only turned the newbies off because of the lack of marquee talent and overall offensive game plan. Struber ball is boring AF.

McSoccer

McSoccer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,057 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

I hear you on this. I would typically organize 2-3 tailgates a summer where we would bring 20-30 ppl (usually half are first timers). I didn't even bother this season because the last few years have only turned the newbies off because of the lack of marquee talent and overall offensive game plan. Struber ball is boring AF.

I had a friend from France that wanted to go when the Impact came, just to watch Henry coach. But Marschs teams never had an Henry type of DP and they were, for my money, probably the most exciting RB teams to watch. Currently we have neither.

njdevils3027

njdevils3027

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

I had a friend from France that wanted to go when the Impact came, just to watch Henry coach. But Marschs teams never had an Henry type of DP and they were, for my money, probably the most exciting RB teams to watch. Currently we have neither.

Yes, that 2018 team was probably the last hurrah in terms of entertaining play and a good atmosphere in the stadium. Marsch and Adams were an amazing band-aid.

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre

...until the sale that moves this team into its glorious third era as Metro!

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users