Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

ESC capos communicating with VA capos was essential in both halves.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=eCZwKmwKY7Q

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,065 posts

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=eCZwKmwKY7Q

This!

The Shield would be nice, but i like better that we have raised the bar as Armas said. Success in the playoffs is almost always a function of who is in form when they roll around. Beating Atlanta cleanly with two of your top players out builds belief and confidence. It showed them the type of game they are capable of.

We don't control our Shield destiny. We can win out and still not get it. But we do control our playoff destiny. 

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

We don't control our Shield destiny. We can win out and still not get it. 

ffs. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre
The all access video gives me new respect for Armas. His enthusiasm and positive call outs are relentless and well suited to a young roster. Just pumping confidence into the guys. There's a guileless sincerity about him that's refreshing. *Gestures Armasly* Glad we got him.

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

McSoccer

McSoccer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,057 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

The all access video gives me new respect for Armas. His enthusiasm and positive call outs are relentless and well suited to a young roster. Just pumping confidence into the guys. There's a guileless sincerity about him that's refreshing. *Gestures Armasly* Glad we got him.

Count me in the camp that would have preferred Woly, but if Armas can keep the team playing like this, I would have been wrong.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

I like his attitude which is different from Jesse (who was likable, smart and very intense).  Armas had clear success as a player and Best 11 multiple years pre and post injury.  Plus that Atlanta game just got so much more by in as the players saw a result on slamming Atlanta. 

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users