Sunday, Sept 6 (MSG)
Philadelphia Union
Red Bull Arena
7:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sept 12 (MSG)
D.C. United
Audi Field
7:00 p.m.

"Red Bull Arena will also be the host venue for New York City FC's home matches."

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,302 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

"Red Bull Arena will also be the host venue for New York FC's home matches."

I trust that their SGs will be leading the fan boycott.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,266 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Curious to see how long they take to actually give us money back or a credit for this current season. I got a renewal packet in the mail yesterday for next season already lol

They need to just give everyone the option to defer that money to next season and be done with it. Certainly doesn't look like we are going to be allowed into games any time soon even if you wanted to go.

Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal

Curious to see how long they take to actually give us money back or a credit for this current season. I got a renewal packet in the mail yesterday for next season already lol

They need to just give everyone the option to defer that money to next season and be done with it. Certainly doesn't look like we are going to be allowed into games any time soon even if you wanted to go.

I live in Chicago and bought season tickets for the Fire move to Soldier Field this season (lol that worked out well). They offered to refund or rollover season tickets (with an additional 10% concession credit) in mid-June.

The Fire are like...well below the minimum standard that another MLS team should be following. Crazy that the Red Bulls haven't offered anything.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,097 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham

I live in Chicago and bought season tickets for the Fire move to Soldier Field this season (lol that worked out well). They offered to refund or rollover season tickets (with an additional 10% concession credit) in mid-June.

The Fire are like...well below the minimum standard that another MLS team should be following. Crazy that the Red Bulls haven't offered anything.

Im pretty sure the Red Bulls are doing to same thing. Theyve sent emails about it

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,266 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

They have offered this which I have no complaints about...

"By continuing your Red Membership with us, you may elect to roll over any previous payments for cancelled or closed-door 2020 matches to your 2021 Red Membership, and if you choose to do so, you will:

Receive a bonus 10% ticket credit for all impacted matches towards your 2021 Red Membership, seat upgrades or the purchase of additional tickets during our 2021 Season
Lock in your current Red Membership rate for 2021"

My complaint is they are sending out 2021 invoices looking for payments but they haven't issued credits yet for 2020 because not all the games are technically "cancelled" yet though we obviously aren't going to be let in.

Like just roll that money over now and it will be a wash instead of me paying a 2021 invoice and then needed to be refunded for 2020. It's a waste of everyone's time.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,109 posts
  • Supports:Metro

2xScum, 2xWorms, slavers, @Revs

Okay so we're going with the "every single US Open Cup early rounds" schedule.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,781 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

We did that... they stopped taking payments a while ago, and all my payments already made went toward next year with a 10% credit

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,302 posts
Under the old schedule, we would be @ Montreal tonight.
Another road trip missed. 🙁

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,232 posts

For this year, the blue poseurs will be known as NY "City":

u6RTWtZ.jpg

Excited for the Battle of New Jersey!

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,109 posts

Another road trip missed.

Always a fun trip.

The trip itself at least, we always seem to play like garbage up there.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

Another road trip missed.

Luke Bryan was also scheduled to be playing in Montreal tommorow too. My wife and I would have definitely made the trip. :(

Elseth7

Elseth7

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT

Can we tailgate?

"I'm sure we won't hear much from [Philly] because of the quality of our fans, of how loud and how boisterous they are," Petke said. "They're probably going to drown them out. But I welcome it. I love it..."

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,302 posts

Always a fun trip. The trip itself at least, we always seem to play like garbage up there.

http://metrofanatic....l&YEAR=0&HOME=2
I remember the only win, in 2012.
Not because I was there, but because I missed the game!
Due to over-celebrating Chelsea winning the CL!
https://en.m.wikiped...ns_League_Final
Watched the game in my hotel room.
After the game, the student protests turned into a pitched battle in front of our hotel!
https://en.m.wikiped...tudent_protests

I remember the second game, because Impact scored twice while I was on line for the mens room! 🍻
IIRC, some Québécois wanted to fight us over the
Choose A Language song.

acesfull86

acesfull86

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, NYK, NYM, NYR, NYJ

Another road trip missed. 🙁

I was looking at the magnet schedule on my fridge that I believe was handed out at the home opener...kind of crazy we would be 27 games through the 34 game schedule at this point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users