• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#16 GiveMeTheGalaxy

GiveMeTheGalaxy

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Music, Soccer, Baseball (Cubs), reading non-fiction & classics, surfing (the internet) and working for the man (Just kidding)
  • Supports:Galaxy, USMNT, Arsenal, Cubs

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:40 PM

The LA Angels of Anahiem have got nothing on the Brooklyn Dodgers of Los Angeles

#17 TobiasFunke

TobiasFunke

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, Angels, USC

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:04 AM

<-- throwback superfan of all teams right here

This season the Angels are gonna have flashback fridays where every friday home game they're gonna be wearing a different throwback jersey

#18 samoabob

samoabob

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • Supports:LA GALAXY! Liverpool FC

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:02 AM

We all know who the real Mexicutioner is

#19 dhines

dhines

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, USMNT, Cruz Azul, USC

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:39 PM

That's pretty pathetic, isn't it?
You win the World Series, you are the best team in America

...and you're entire focus of celebration is "ha, beat LA!"

Typical NorCal idiots

i am glad these classless fucks are doing this. maybe this will be what it takes to teach dodgers management to put a quality product out there or get the fuck out of the business.

i don't give a shit about his divorce, etc. last time i checked, when i was going through one of my many divorces i wasn't able to tell my boss "listen, i am going through a divorce so you have to understand that i won't be here giving it my all"

dodgers management:
you only rent 'the LA dodgers', we the fans (that will be here long after you are gone) are the owners. get it fucking right or get the fuck out.

(yes i am pissed)

#20 dhines

dhines

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 03:41 PM

The LA Angels of Anahiem have got nothing on the Brooklyn Dodgers of Los Angeles

last time i checked dodgers are located in LA and the angels are located in disneyland. don't even get me started, calling the angeles 'los angeles' is like calling a third generation pocho (that doesn't speak spanish) a mexican.

(yes, i am still pissed . . . )

#21 cesar

cesar

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,146 posts
  • Supports:Women

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:14 PM

when i was going through one of my many divorces

hahahaha. awesome. i completely agree with you Senor. MLB should take the Dodgers away from the McCunts and give it to the fans like the GB Packers.

#22 spdsnpr

spdsnpr

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Drinking a good beer, sarcasm, learning about MLS and watching the 2010 Supporters Shield winners LA Galaxy go for the MLS Cup.
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, USMNT, Angels

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:16 AM

last time i checked dodgers are located in LA and the angels are located in disneyland. don't even get me started, calling the angeles 'los angeles' is like calling a third generation pocho (that doesn't speak spanish) a mexican.

(yes, i am still pissed . . . )

The Angels name change was total shit. Los Angeles? Really? Its not even the same fucking county... As an Angels fan it pissed me off... and you do have a point. LA Dodgers are LA. Respect for the boys in blue. I hope they can do something in the NL West this year.... Angels best do well this year too...
After the first game... Yeah, I'm hooked.
-Josh
Twitter

#23 Slug

Slug

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy, U.S.A.

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:48 PM

Baseball, bacause only with 2,044,856,546,003 regular season games and a post season, can you really determine which team is the best.

Let's Eat!

#24 cesar

cesar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,146 posts
  • Supports:Women

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:36 PM

fuck yeah!!!!! one down, 161 to go!!!!! fuck the Giants.

#25 AboutaSith

AboutaSith

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Interests:Football, Football, Football! Film, Music - listening and concert going, Baseball, Ice Hockey.
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Liverpool, St Mirren

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:22 PM

yes! the seasons back! angels start with a win!
You have the capacity to learn from your mistakes. You will learn a lot today.
C'mon the Galaxy!
Liverpool for the Premier League,FA Cup & League Cup!
St Mirren for a top half finish in the SPL!
C'mon Angels!
Google+

#26 dhines

dhines

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:28 PM

The Angels name change was total shit. Los Angeles? Really? Its not even the same fucking county... As an Angels fan it pissed me off... and you do have a point. LA Dodgers are LA. Respect for the boys in blue. I hope they can do something in the NL West this year.... Angels best do well this year too...

truth be told . . . prior to the angels changing their name i was a supporter. reason being, they are in the AL and i always enjoyed watching rod carew play. for my money, rod was a better hitter than george brett and the best hitter of his era.

great to see the dodgers won yesterday, and freaking crappy to see that the NACOS are out in full force (at dodger stadium) so early in the year. man how the times have changed since dodger fans were known as the most polite fans in all of baseball.

#27 Slug

Slug

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy, U.S.A.

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:43 PM

The season has officially begun .......
Giants Fan Gets The Shit Beaten Out Of Him

Let's Eat!

#28 ucsdguy

ucsdguy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,773 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, Tottenham hotspur

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:15 AM

The season has officially begun .......
Giants Fan Gets The Shit Beaten Out Of Him

and fighting for his life

#29 dhines

dhines

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 11:43 AM

and fighting for his life

absoultely fucked up and wrong. i frequently use the word 'hate' when i refer to the giants (and their fans), but seriously . . . that is just hate in a sporting sense. just like laws have been passed making criminal activity cases go to a different level when they are related to things like domestic violence, selling drugs near schools, etc . . . the city of LA and the state of california need to pass laws that say:

"any assault case related to team supporting violence on the premises of a sporting event has a minimum sentence of . . . "

i am so sick of these naco sporting supporters that believe in violence as a form of loyality to their team. if i had my way we would have them dig a ditch and liine up for a firing squad (and i am not kidding). being the redneck that i am, i am even willing to donate the firepower to see this through.

bastards, just fucking bastards. i hope these tough guys enjoy getting bent over in prison. i wish these pieces of shit would have to face this person's family and explain why they felt so moved to put someones family member in a condition where they will likely die or have their remaining life severly altered.

#30 dhines

dhines

Player/Manager

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 12:14 PM

just found an article that has an update on this guys status.

Brian Stow's medical fund and update

i think it would be cool if we could organize something and give a donation. people need to see that dodger fans are fed up with these people's behavior and that we need to make a stand for what is right.

Stow sustained "a severe skull fracture, bad bruising in both his frontal lobes" and, according to his medical team, shows signs of "brain injury and dysfunction."

need i say more?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users