16 replies to this topic

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,961 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Pretty excited about John Tolkin getting a look during preseason. As long as the academy continues to churn out pros, this team will remain competitive in MLS in the medium term.

I still worry about long term and the financials as one can already see a gap emerging from haves and have nots.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Supports:Metro

There hasn't been any time released for this Saturday has there?

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users