Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

I like the signing, ya just gotta hope that if he's a winger, he can cross well, or doesn't need a whole buncha chances to finish. Seen enough of that on the wings. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

67% Class

67% Class

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I guess when we get the official statement from the team, it'll indicate whether he's on the supplemental roster or on the senior team roster. 

Any different between senior and supplemental besides salary cap hit? 

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

Any different between senior and supplemental besides salary cap hit? 

mainly salary and you have to have a certain number of senior spots that you have to fill (i think 18).  If he is on the supplemental roster its an indication that more senior level players are coming in.  That said especially since we are paying a fee for him to come early i think the fee plus salary should make hm take up a senior spot cap wise

67% Class

67% Class

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts

I like the signing, ya just gotta hope that if he's a winger, he can cross well, or doesn't need a whole buncha chances to finish. Seen enough of that on the wings. 

Cameron Harper Celtic FC Highlights - YouTube

Looks good against kids... I think he'll play a forward position. 

67% Class

67% Class

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts

Goals: Celtic Colts 3-0 Rangers | Derby delight in City of Glasgow Cup! - YouTube

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts

iirc, a player designated "supplemental" is usually on an entry-level MLS contract, unless you're Omir who was given either TAM or GAM on top of that as his "signing bonus". If the team signed Sowe and/or Lacava, they'd get the same contract. 

Just guessing here, but since there was a transfer fee involved, even though minimal, does this makes him a senior roster player? 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

67% Class

67% Class

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts

iirc, a player designated "supplemental" is usually on an entry-level MLS contract, unless you're Omir who was given either TAM or GAM on top of that as his "signing bonus". If the team signed Sowe and/or Lacava, they'd get the same contract. 

Just guessing here, but since there was a transfer fee involved, even though minimal, does this makes him a senior roster player? 

That was an excellent description of an incomprehensible enigma.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
Yeah hes probably a senior roster player

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts

That was an excellent description of an incomprehensible enigma.

:cheers:

WRT Sowe and Lacava, I meant to say that the both of them, if signed, would most likely be given an entry level contract similar to that of Duncan Barlow White Valot, etc. Unless they are somehow designated HomeGrowns, then they get some extra $$ thrown their way, like Omir...then again also possible MLS has altered that way of acquiring players over the past 2 years. 

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

"They don't have the Queen on their money up here".

You won't hear that in Canada!
https://en.m.wikiped...Canadian_dollar

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Paul Nasta

Paul Nasta

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,069 posts
  • Supports:Old Boys, SBU, RBNY, USMNT

I've got to believe that if this kid was pushing for time at Celtic, he's better than White or Barlow.  Maybe not a whole lot better, but he could be our starting striker on opening day.

Now, we just need a replacement for Parker.  And a replacement for Kaku.  And an upgrade at center midfield.  And maybe an upgrade at left back.  And while we're at it, maybe an actual established striker.  Then we're all set.

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls

You won't hear that in Canada!

Everywhere BUT Quebec!

Efried

Efried

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,001 posts
Going to be senior roster

67% Class

67% Class

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,748 posts

Goals: Celtic Colts 3-0 Rangers | Derby delight in City of Glasgow Cup! - YouTube

Recommend everyone watch this one... its reserves, but he looked dominating, quick thinking, and technically proficient. 

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

IT'S OFFICIAL-ly a story on MLS' website

https://www.mlssocce...-cameron-harper

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users