54 replies to this topic

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls
im a red bulls fan, and if i didnt have to work, i would have been there at that game. i tried really hard to get off and was unable to. but seriosly. STOP BEING A BUNCH OF PUSSYS. fight back. your gunna sit there and get your ass's beat? are you kidding? heres an idea, like they do in England, when a fight breaks out how bout we come with a chant, i guarentee, if say 300 of you bum rushed and beat the shit out of those DC fans, u more than likely would have one. why do you think England never loses a fight? because they travel and fight together. ive seen it personally. when a bfight gets ready to be broken out, they chant and everyoe comes over. heres a suggestion. make a chant, and every1 start fighting. iw ould have been the first person to throw down with any DC United bitch.

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
is there any group of metro who would actually fight back with me if i were to, cuz ill fight all of them la norte fucks by myself. i went to the games, but never asociated with any1, how do you get asociated with you all. i always just kept to myself. but now after seeing this repeditly, its starting to piss me off. i mean i know spanihs are into this shit. any surenes or however u spell it in this shit? i know you crazy fuck will throw down. sum1 tell me hwo to get in this shit.

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
stop being pusssy. i swear the next DC united game, im bring my friend whos family is from england with me. and some of my friends, we'll show you how to get down

Shaydee

Shaydee

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Supports:Metros

is there any group of metro who would actually fight back with me if i were to, cuz ill fight all of them la norte fucks by myself. i went to the games, but never asociated with any1, how do you get asociated with you all. i always just kept to myself. but now after seeing this repeditly, its starting to piss me off. i mean i know spanihs are into this shit. any surenes or however u spell it in this shit? i know you crazy fuck will throw down. sum1 tell me hwo to get in this shit.

Trust me, people were fighting back.

copaantl98

copaantl98

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars and USNT

stop being pusssy. i swear the next DC united game, im bring my friend whos family is from england with me. and some of my friends, we'll show you how to get down

Grow up buddy. It takes time.
Judge: Mr Griffin, you even tried to bribe me with a subscription to Grape soda today, which I already have!

I'M AN AMERISNOB.

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
its not sometrhing im looking for, but if these itches are gunna say sumtin, just jump em, stomp out, skull fu*k them idc. dont take shit. like i said, come up with a chant, im sure 300 of you atleast could have murdered them fucks. i wanted to be there bu unfortunetly im 19, and practically support myself.

EddieBa26

EddieBa26

Commandant Butthole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts
  • Interests:Getting shoes for Latinos at The Onion Bag. Telling Guidos we no longer have blue Italy jerseys.<br /><br />www.steelarmy.com
  • Supports:Chelsea, USMNT, Riverhounds

its not sometrhing im looking for, but if these itches are gunna say sumtin, just jump em, stomp out, skull fu*k them idc. dont take shit. like i said, come up with a chant, im sure 300 of you atleast could have murdered them fucks. i wanted to be there bu unfortunetly im 19, and practically support myself.

At least there's hope that you'll grow up someday.

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
actually i just started getting into the metro in 04, because the MLS has always sucked, and i have always followed West Ham and the EPL

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
point is, im going next game, with my english friend, and i swear, if any DC fuck starts shit there getting stomped out, then if tehy wanna come 10 v2, i swear me and my friend will beat them all with bats. between his fucking english rage and my italian mafia stomp outs/polish rage, we really dont give a fuck. its not like me and him havnt been locked up for fighting before

EddieBa26

EddieBa26

Commandant Butthole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts
  • Interests:Getting shoes for Latinos at The Onion Bag. Telling Guidos we no longer have blue Italy jerseys.<br /><br />www.steelarmy.com

actually i just started getting into the metro in 04, because the MLS has always sucked, and i have always followed West Ham and the EPL

This explains it. You saw Green Street Hooligans and now you're tough like Elijah Wood. So tell me, why did MLS suck pre-04 and your glorious arrival?

point is, im going next game, with my english friend, and i swear, if any DC fuck starts shit there getting stomped out, then if tehy wanna come 10 v2, i swear me and my friend will beat them all with bats. between his fucking english rage and my italian mafia stomp outs/polish rage, we really dont give a fuck. its not like me and him havnt been locked up for fighting before

Christ...why the hell am I a teacher when people like you are allowed to procreate. We are so fucking doomed. At least we have Pastor Pebble to free us of sin.

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
i started going and getting into it because traveling to england to see west ham is a littl expensive

EddieBa26

EddieBa26

Commandant Butthole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts

i started going and getting into it because traveling to england to see west ham is a littl expensive

So basically you're just here because you're cheap? Gotcha.

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
however when MLS also first started, i was only 8. by 2000 i was 12 maybe 13, i only cared about hockey,cuz i playe travel and that was it. i started getting to soccer in 02 when i was 15.

by u telling me to grow up, i would guess that you have a few years on me.

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
hey fuck head, could u afford a trip to england at 19 with practically supporting yourself. yea this comp. i bought it, along with my 2000 BMW, insurance, oh did i mention the electric running on this i pay for? oh and along with college that i gotta get up for. how much did you do for yourself at 19?

ushooligan

ushooligan

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
corect me if im wrong, i bet you your some bitch growing up , mommy and daddy bought you everything, looked cool pulling up to h.s. in your mercedes that you didnt pay a dime for, and probably didnt even pay for the gas running it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users