Impressive.

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC
Too bad none of us really noticed all this sooner.

I pray to fuck that Red Bull dramatically redesigns the web site and gets away from the cookie cutter MLS look. It doesn't work with them as well as it does with the other legion of suck teams that AEG owns.

I like that. AEG= Legion of suck.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

Ginger

Ginger

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Alexi will make the website a top priority soon, I'm sure. He knows what he is doing, and after all, the web is entertainment. He understands the big picture, and knows that this is part of making us a world superclub.

EddieBa26

EddieBa26

Commandant Butthole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts
  • Interests:Getting shoes for Latinos at The Onion Bag. Telling Guidos we no longer have blue Italy jerseys.<br /><br />www.steelarmy.com
  • Supports:Chelsea, USMNT, Riverhounds
Yeah I saw that earlier this week. I entered my name and my fiance's name. Today my fiance got an email:

>CONGRATULATIONS! You were randomly selected to be the winner of DAY SEVEN of the Countdown to the Red Bulls Kickoff online contest. You have won a Red Bulls scarf, hat, t-shirt, jersey and four tickets to the home opener this Saturday, April 8th, and a team autographed jersey! The items will be mailed to you as soon as they become available and are shipped to our office, and please contact me regarding the tickets.
>
>Please email me a photo of yourself to post on our website at the conclusion of the contest.
>
>Again, congratulations and thanks so much for your support of the New York Red Bulls. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time!

dbm20th

dbm20th

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Celtic
Quality stuff. You won a scarf? What scarf? Where do I get a scarf?

Tupelo Tom

Tupelo Tom

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 86 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull

I pray to fuck that Red Bull dramatically redesigns the web site and gets away from the cookie cutter MLS look.

amen, brother. there's something so dreary and boring about the design of the mls websites. there's a feeling of despair that comes over me whenever i take a look at one (really).

g bugout

g bugout

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Supports:metroboludos

Alexi will make the website a top priority soon, I'm sure. He knows what he is doing, and after all, the web is entertainment. He understands the big picture, and knows that this is part of making us a world superclub.

ginger minger. ;)

DHatch

DHatch

Site Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts
  • Supports:Mighty Metros

amen, brother. there's something so dreary and boring about the design of the mls websites. there's a feeling of despair that comes over me whenever i take a look at one (really).

One or two teams, i think the rapids, broke out and did their own. SO i'ts not impossible if they want to do it.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,261 posts
  • Supports:Metro

One or two teams, i think the rapids, broke out and did their own. SO i'ts not impossible if they want to do it.

No... The Rapids and Revs already had long-term deals in place, I belive, so when MLS took over all the sites, they didn't take over those. I believe when those deals expire, you wil see them all become cookie-cutter. MLS has an exclusive deal with the same people who make the MLB site.
MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

>
>Please email me a photo of yourself to post on our website at the conclusion of the contest.
>

Are you going to email them your avatar photo? :lol:

Posted Image

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

EddieBa26

EddieBa26

Commandant Butthole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts
  • Interests:Getting shoes for Latinos at The Onion Bag. Telling Guidos we no longer have blue Italy jerseys.<br /><br />www.steelarmy.com

Are you going to email them your avatar photo?  :lol:

Posted Image

Nah, I didn't win. The wife did! (She had no idea what is was till I explained that I entered him into a contest.)

ToddP25

ToddP25

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts

Nah, I didn't win. The wife did! (She had no idea what is was till I explained that I entered him into a contest.)

I don't even have to fix it....awesome.

EddieBa26

EddieBa26

Commandant Butthole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts

Ugh, I'm a retard. Must be because I'm going to the Phils game tonight.

DHatch

DHatch

Site Moderator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts
  • Supports:Mighty Metros

Good catch todd. Eddie, is there something you want to tell the group?

ToddP25

ToddP25

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts

Good catch todd. Eddie, is there something you want to tell the group?

Other than he is getting 'married' in Vermont?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users