McSoccer

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,057 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

Vid below of some NYCFC trash.... 

https://twitter.com/...196905873125376

Wish the videographer had gotten the license plate.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Vid ... of some NYCFC trash

Better video: Royer's goal!
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=6nJOq8Ylnxk

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

When are they going to ban these pieces of scum entirely? 

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

Vid below of some NYCFC trash.... 

https://twitter.com/...196905873125376

If the league or our team had any guts we would cancel all the tickets for their supporters for next week, give them back their money and tell them because of their behavior they are no longer welcomed at RBA. But one of our supporters holds up a tiny sign and the FO drops the fucking hammer.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

Wish the videographer had gotten the license plate.

thats some pretty poor attempt at tagging - is that an N? LOL   

license plate @9sec.  

I'm guessing E65_ _ _ (maybe HW? or V?

I would imagine someone could run it thru a program to clear up the screenshot.  Happens all the time on NCIS, Homeland etc. 

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre

That is a disgraceful attempt at graff for a supporter of a team based in the birthplace of hiphop. Then he gets scared and stops. HARD AS HELL! That video is an L for the whole BX.

If this was my team, I'd pay 2 respected writers from BX & Newark to troll the shit out of Man City NY with pieces dedicated to the 7-0 and 1st ever open cup defeat on each of those grates. Then I'd post a security guard in a car nearby and wait for the fun.

The fun you don't get with foreign ownership.

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Harrison Police got the dude trying to tag the warehouse.

Really hope Jesse lets Meara have this competition. Even if we get to the finals. 

break516beatz

break516beatz

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Man United

If the league or our team had any guts we would cancel all the tickets for their supporters for next week, give them back their money and tell them because of their behavior they are no longer welcomed at RBA. But one of our supporters holds up a tiny sign and the FO drops the fucking hammer.

What's the point? Those assholes will buy tickets on the secondary market and then be spread out all over the stadium. I'd rather them be in one central location. Having said that the situation has become untenable and it needs to be addressed.

F U NYCFC

Our home, our club. You will always be #2 in NY/NJ

If you want to hear my ramblings on football and hockey on Twitter, give me a follow: @jeffreykleiman

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls
Most of this stupidity seems to be directed at GSU in some kind of unwinnable dick-measuring contest over who is more "hardcore".

It would be naive to think that the rivalry between these NYC morons and GSU came out of nothing. So GSU needs to stop whatever instigating shit they are doing and this stuff will probably go away.

The likely reason these NYCFC incidents keep happening is because GSU is taking the bait and being the captive audience for their stupidity, which only encourages them to keep doing it.

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts

What's the point? Those assholes will buy tickets on the secondary market and then be spread out all over the stadium. I'd rather them be in one central location. Having said that the situation has become untenable and it needs to be addressed.

The fact that they are in a giant mob allows them the anonymity of the crowd. It helps them get away with shit. Break seats by yourself or do other shit and you stick out like a sore thumb. And fuck it make them go on the secondary market and pay top dollar.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

break516beatz

break516beatz

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Man United

The fact that they are in a giant mob allows them the anonymity of the crowd. It helps them get away with shit. Break seats by yourself or do other shit and you stick out like a sore thumb. And fuck it make them go on the secondary market and pay top dollar.

But are they really getting away with it? There have been arrests. There have been bans. I will agree that it hasn't stopped them but to say they're "getting away with shit" technically isn't correct. Again, something definitely needs to be done before something really serious happens. I just don't know what that is.

F U NYCFC

Our home, our club. You will always be #2 in NY/NJ

If you want to hear my ramblings on football and hockey on Twitter, give me a follow: @jeffreykleiman

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts

But are they really getting away with it? There have been arrests. There have been bans. I will agree that it hasn't stopped them but to say they're "getting away with shit" technically isn't correct. Again, something definitely needs to be done before something really serious happens. I just don't know what that is.

That's fair to say but I bet there were people who got away with shit they wouldn't have if they weren't in a crowd. Being in a giant crowd emboldens them to do shit they wouldn't do if it was just them where it would be obvious.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts

Most of this stupidity seems to be directed at GSU in some kind of unwinnable dick-measuring contest over who is more "hardcore".

It would be naive to think that the rivalry between these NYC morons and GSU came out of nothing. So GSU needs to stop whatever instigating shit they are doing and this stuff will probably go away.

The likely reason these NYCFC incidents keep happening is because GSU is taking the bait and being the captive audience for their stupidity, which only encourages them to keep doing it.

The group GSU is feuding with put up stickers with the slogan "white power" and are racist pieces of shit. I'm not the biggest fan of some of their behavior but I don't blame GSU one bit for hating those wastes of human flesh.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
Best thread split title EVER!!!
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users