#1 Gunner

Gunner

Dir. of Football Operations

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,070 posts
  • Supports:G's, Arsenal, Inter Milan, Ajax

Posted 15 December 2006 - 02:38 PM

In order to get the Riot Squad back on track I am posting the following set of rules that have been around the Riot Squad since the boards were first created. They are here only as a reminder for everyone. I have faith that you all can follow them without any problems.

1- Large signatures under posts or large images will be a cause for your post to be deleted.
2- Posting irrelevant information to a specific conversation will be cause for post to be deleted
3- Please make sure to post in appropriate forum.
4- “GALAXY TALK” forum is for Galaxy related material “ONLY” I can’t stress that enough in addition post should be clean so we can have healthy conversations, gratuitous use of bad word will be a cause for post to be deleted. Same rules apply for “VICTORIA ST, US NATS, OTHER LEAGUES”
5- Any kind of physical threats to members will not be tolerated and will be deleted immediately.
6- Political and Religious affiliations posts are NEVER allowed in any forum.
7- Moderators will be sending PM’s to those specific people who can’t follow these rules and if problems continue you will be banned from the forums altogether.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email or PM me directly at any time.

Thanks in advance,

Gunner

eddiegraphic@gmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users