164 replies to this topic

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

It has to be more than the tweets... Most likely not showing up to practice or showing up late. Those are the usual things in sports that get a game suspension. He was mentally out this summer with those things he was saying. We probably could have gotten rid of him if it wasn’t so late in the window. Once somebody checks out, it’s hard to get them to buy back in fully. Happy we won 4-1 without him just in case his ego is starting to get too big.

if i was guessing they told him after the transfer nonsense to show his commitment and stop with any distracting actions with press/social media with a "final warning".  Then he tweeted that and Armas came down with the hammer.  More of a straw the breaks camel's back situation.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

if i was guessing they told him after the transfer nonsense to show his commitment and stop with any distracting actions with press/social media with a "final warning".  Then he tweeted that and Armas came down with the hammer.  More of a straw the breaks camel's back situation.

Bingo glad we won 4-1 to show his value
Hope he rebounds strong

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,459 posts
  • Supports:Metro, River Styx, USA

Hope we can get rid of him in the summer. What he brings on offense is negated by his lack of strength and weak defense. Just my opinion.

odsum25

odsum25

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
I actually think that Kaku puts in a hell of a lot of defensive work for a #10. I also have no problem with benching him for acting like an idiot on Twitter.

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,887 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.

Well, as of now, America has no desire to sign Kaku like they did about a month ago, so... 

cuz we signed Nico Benedetti from Atl Nacional. and Nico Castillo. 

It's clear Kaku doesn't want to be here anymore. We may have a spring/summer drama with him and the club until the summer transfer market.. 

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
Someone here noted Kaku's nosedive coincides with Jesse leaving and Armas took over. Food for thought?
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts
I saw a quality motivated player against Santos
not sure of all the hub bub. Sure dumb tweet but then u get sat down and hopefully come back strong when he gets back from international duty

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Hartford Athletic, USMNT
Overall, Kaku and this drama has become quite irritating.

blank25

blank25

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Supports:red bulls

He is a good player but not  great. He can't hold a candle to Sasha in his time here or Amado Guevara(excuse spelling). Red Bulls should play him with eyes on getting a better deal than what Club America in the next transfer window.

thephantomcredits

thephantomcredits

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls/Team USA

The best way for Kaku to get paid isn't rambling on twitter.  It's scoring 10+ goals and 15+ assists.  That would speak more than any tweet.  If he wants to move play well.  Other teams will see his shennanigans and be turned off, espcecially from dealing with his "agent".

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah
I'm fine with Armas benching him if he did something to warrant it..

I don't think a player wanting a Transfer or being unhappy about being subbed out is such a terrible thing either...

That's football.. I think this is discord a Kepa Arrizabalaga thing is discord, a Teo Gutiérrez sleeping with teammates wife and getting into fist fight with Teammate is diacord....

No player wants to be subbed out.. Most express and so he tweeted about big deal..
He doesn't have a replacement either..
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

I'm fine with Armas benching him if he did something to warrant it..

I don't think a player wanting a Transfer or being unhappy about being subbed out is such a terrible thing either...

That's football.. I think this is discord a Kepa Arrizabalaga thing is discord, a Teo Gutiérrez sleeping with teammates wife and getting into fist fight with Teammate is diacord....

No player wants to be subbed out.. Most express and so he tweeted about big deal..
He doesn't have a replacement either..

We scored 4 goals without him.

Let him rot in the bench if him and his clown agent continue to stir problems.

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

We scored 4 goals without him.

At home, against arguably the worst team in the league.

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT
I mean imagine a big time WR on the Giants tweeting cryptic junk for months then getting left off the game day roster. It would be all over ESPN.

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls

I mean imagine a big time WR on the Giants tweeting cryptic junk for months then getting left off the game day roster. It would be all over ESPN.

Thats how the Giants got rid of Odell Beckham. He has been brooding since last offseason about wanting to go to Cleveland. Guess what, Giants pulled the trigger now he can go fuck himself at Cleveland.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users