Dave Martinez

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts
  • Supports:Soccer in New York
My people!

Seeing Red! is ON!

I man the ship solo this week, and try to keep afloat as we (I?!) review FCD, RSL and interview Chris Enger of the RSL Show ... dude has alot of insight. Listener mail rocked as always ... take a listen!

(and I promise, Mark WILL be back ... after the suicide watch is over)

http://www.seeingred...2-1-to-fcd.html

hackmeister

hackmeister

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, linux, hunting, drinking beer
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
Dave,
Jeez, what a friggen RSL love fest!! I kid. I agree it's pretty disheartening comparing both franchises side by side. Just don't be so overt in your RSL love next time.

Dave Martinez

Dave Martinez

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts

Dave,
Jeez, what a friggen RSL love fest!! I kid. I agree it's pretty disheartening comparing both franchises side by side. Just don't be so overt in your RSL love next time.

Real Man Crush.

:cheers:

Noted brother!

Doing a show by yourself is a strange beast ... I was a big O and A fan back in the day and it kind of reminded me of one show where Anthony was stuck hosting for three hours. After a while, he just didnt know what to do with himself. I was getting to that point lol. Thanks for listening.

AHighBlackman

AHighBlackman

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • Supports: Metro! - USMNT -

Real Man Crush.

Noted brother!

Doing a show by yourself is a strange beast ... I was a big O and A fan back in the day and it kind of reminded me of one show where Anthony was stuck hosting for three hours. After a while, he just didnt know what to do with himself. I was getting to that point lol. Thanks for listening.

Oppey and Anthony, You did a really good job by yourself. I just listened to the episode while I was at work and it made me excited. Your sarcasm was comforting and I laughed out loud when you said "I'm not looking forward to saturday's fixture and neither should you" haha Atleast you didn't give a prediction [that I remember] maybe we will win 2-1 and steal the result at Rio Tinto :cool:
  •    Starting 11
  • ------ BWP ---------
  •   ------ SK ---------
  • - Grella ------ L.Sam ---
  • ----- Felipe - Dax ---------
  • Kemar -------------  Duvall
  •      Damien - M&M

Blood Diamond

4 - 3 - 3

4 - 2 - 3 - 1

@RaceCardUser

Instagram: blackmanjustin

Dave Martinez

Dave Martinez

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts

Oppey and Anthony, You did a really good job by yourself. I just listened to the episode while I was at work and it made me excited. Your sarcasm was comforting and I laughed out loud when you said "I'm not looking forward to saturday's fixture and neither should you" haha Atleast you didn't give a prediction [that I remember] maybe we will win 2-1 and steal the result at Rio Tinto :cool:

Thanks for the kind words bud. Mark has run it solo in the past - doing a full show, editing AND publishing it is something I can wait on doing for a very long time.

Trumanaldo

Trumanaldo

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Supports:MetroBulls, Liverpool, NFFC, COBRA
If you ever need a fill-in host, one who gives un-insightful breakdowns of the game, I'm only a phone call away!
I'd rather die than live in a world where I can't kick your ass.

"Seattle fans talking trash on Justin TV but I have absolutely zero soccer knowledge to counter with" - Philadelphia Union Fan.

http://redbullrant.wordpress.com

Elseth7

Elseth7

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT
Looking at houses in salt lake or something? Jesus. I forgot it was a NYRB show. I wanna see your face if the cosmos and rsl ever play.

I definitely appreciate this show and all your good, hard work but the rsl love definitely got under my skin.
"I'm sure we won't hear much from [Philly] because of the quality of our fans, of how loud and how boisterous they are," Petke said. "They're probably going to drown them out. But I welcome it. I love it..."

Dave Martinez

Dave Martinez

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts

Looking at houses in salt lake or something? Jesus. I forgot it was a NYRB show. I wanna see your face if the cosmos and rsl ever play.

I definitely appreciate this show and all your good, hard work but the rsl love definitely got under my skin.

Clearly Mark chose the wrong game to leave me on my lonesome :cheers:

Elseth7

Elseth7

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,063 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT

Clearly Mark chose the wrong game to leave me on my lonesome :cheers:

Still enjoyed it. Gotta be tough flying solo.
"I'm sure we won't hear much from [Philly] because of the quality of our fans, of how loud and how boisterous they are," Petke said. "They're probably going to drown them out. But I welcome it. I love it..."

Dave Martinez

Dave Martinez

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts

Still enjoyed it. Gotta be tough flying solo.

Thanks man, I had fun with it but its a ton easier with Mark around.

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

Thanks man, I had fun with it but its a ton easier with Mark around.

Rafa wasn't available to co-host? Then again, it would have been difficult with you misunderstanding everything he tried to say.

Dave Martinez

Dave Martinez

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts

Rafa wasn't available to co-host? Then again, it would have been difficult with you misunderstanding everything he tried to say.

#Winner :cheers:

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

#Winner :cheers:

damn... should have saved it for an email.

Seriously though, good show.

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund
  • Supports:MetroStars

Rafa wasn't available to co-host?

But Dave is not on his level.

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund
  • Supports:MetroStars
Finally got around to listening. I loved Dave's formal moderator Kiefer Sutherland Bank of America commercial-esque voice, very soothing to the ears. :P

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users