Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Meh. Maybe they get a result from this one. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

ig101

ig101

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Still no smelling.

https://www.youtube....h?v=PmILOL55xP0

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

DE7 start please
I want to see himfor 70 minutes
He seems to be better off the bench but deserves a start coming off gold cup and an assist

I think you start BWnoP and give BWP about 35 because Orlando in July. Let BWP start against CBUS and get time off the bench v Toronto and LAFC. Manage minutes while allowing him to gain form.

Whats up with Omir and the Romanian Ronaldhino? Hope they get significant minutes this game

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
East is starting to get very congested, a bad result last night and we are again scrapping for playoff positioning. NE is on the rise, only 4 points behind. Need a result here, preferably 3. With some more squad rotation and this teams Road form, Im not sure.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

East is starting to get very congested, a bad result last night and we are again scrapping for playoff positioning. NE is on the rise, only 4 points behind. Need a result here, preferably 3. With some more squad rotation and this teams Road form, Im not sure.

this is a surprisingly important game for July with the congested East.  Orlando needs this badly to stay in the race as it is looking like 9 possibly 8 teams for 7 spots.  My way to early guess is Montreal does not make the playoffs.  However, Orlando needs a run and maybe making USOC semis inspires them.  NYRB needs to take care of business.

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid
9 points in 10 away games. We need to get better outside of RBA to avoid as many away playoffs as possible. Lots of East games left and we can climb up the table, but we need a run of results.

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls
If the goal is just to get into the playoffs I'm not too worried. I don't think the team will go anywhere in them, but overall the east seems weaker this year as there is no dominant team. Philly is overachieving and will fade, along with Montreal. Atlanta hasn't been the same team without Almiron, and DC with a slumping Acosta don't seem to be as much of a threat.

Out of the eastern teams currently not in a playoff spot, New England is the only one that is clearly on the rise. Orlando and Chicago are the other two potential contenders but their form has been on and off mediocre for a while now. Chicago should probably fire their coach, no pun intended, as Paunovic should be getting more from that roster.

LAFC and the Sounders (when fully healthy) seem to be the top two in the league.

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

LAFC and the Sounders (when fully healthy) seem to be the top two in the league.

I think the conversation really just comes down to there's LAFC, then there's everyone else. Then, I think there's a debate to be had for who's second best when at their best, fully healthy, etc. I wouldn't necessarily disagree that that could be Seattle, but there's an actual discussion to be had. 

LAFC is miles better than everyone by every conceivable metric. They are a +36 GD. For context, the current playoff spot holders in the East have a combined +24 GD. The current playoff spot holders in the West have a combined +20 GD. 

CurbYourNewUrbanism

CurbYourNewUrbanism

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Arsenal

LAFC is on pace to break the single season points record that we set last year by 8 points. 

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

and some are wondering if LAFC will fill their 3rd DP slot, too. imagine if they get Chicharito for 2 yrs. that said, LAFC is an extremely top heavy team, but have solid contributors everywhere on the pitch. they crushed Houston in Houston with an XI that fielded no DP and sent in Rossi later in the game.

must be nice. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

and some are wondering if LAFC will fill their 3rd DP slot, too. imagine if they get Chicharito for 2 yrs. that said, LAFC is an extremely top heavy team, but have solid contributors everywhere on the pitch. they crushed Houston in Houston with an XI that fielded no DP and sent in Rossi later in the game.

must be nice. 

Ellis had a red card early, when he bumped the referee. Onslaught ensued.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Orlando is away tonight in Portland.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

I think the conversation really just comes down to there's LAFC, then there's everyone else. Then, I think there's a debate to be had for who's second best when at their best, fully healthy, etc. I wouldn't necessarily disagree that that could be Seattle, but there's an actual discussion to be had. 

LAFC is miles better than everyone by every conceivable metric. They are a +36 GD. For context, the current playoff spot holders in the East have a combined +24 GD. The current playoff spot holders in the West have a combined +20 GD. 

They should have beaten Portland at home in the open cup but they lost. Anything can happen when it matters most, especially in a single game elimination.

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

They should have beaten Portland at home in the open cup but they lost. Anything can happen when it matters most, especially in a single game elimination.

Of course, I wasn't making the point that it's impossible to beat them. But, that they are, without question, the best team in the league by a wide margin. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users