#1 Cristobal Guillermo

Cristobal Guillermo

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,817 posts
  • Supports:GaLAxy, USWNT, Reign, Tacoma Stars

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:57 PM

Okay, I don't believe it's an exaggeration to say that this is a million times more important that anything that ever happened in the history of the universe before this evening. 

Starters:  Penedo; Gargan, Gonzalez, Leonardo, Rogers; Ishizaki, Sarvas, Juninho, Donovan; Keane, Zardes

Subs:  Rowe, Dunivant, Meyer, Husidic, Walker, Villarreal, Gordon

The absence of DeLaGarza is a disappointment.  I hope starting Leonardo ahead of Meyer proves the right decision. 

One goal will make our lives a whole lot easier, and more than one will be glorious.

Aaaand crap:  Gargan deflects a cross back into play, and no one was marking Evans, who scores.

Then Penedo lets a Dempsey shot through his hands.  We need to do something fast or we're fucked.

Oh, all the above shit happened before halftime.  At 54 minutes, JUNINHO finally wakes the fuck off and banks a shot off the post and into the fucking net.

(Can I just say I really hope we can revive this fucking board?  There aren't many other places where I can indulge in such gratuitous fucking swearing.)

Gordon in for Ishizaki at 73 minutes.

Husidic in for Juninho at 86 minutes.

And Penedo gets yellow for time wasting, but who cares because WE FUCKING DID IT.  Juninho's away goal is the different, and the final is once again Galaxy vs. New England, next Sunday.

Proud "been a fan since '96" douchenozzle

Cogito me cogitare, ergo cogito me esse. Et futuito istam pullam!

http://www.nybooks.c.../15/our-moloch/

#2 Slug

Slug

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,679 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy, U.S.A.

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:25 AM

I'm with you. Retro tech is like totally all the rage. See yous guys on the 7th. One question for anyone that might reading this but what's the difference in tix from "LARS" and "LARS A"? Glad to see Juni get that Juni type goal. Sloppy game at first, Lando didn't play particularly well. Clit's goal was soft. All that matters is that the G's are through. Thank you MLS for changing the rules once again. 

Let's Eat!

#3 stopper

stopper

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,887 posts
  • Interests:Besides soccer? Golf, Asian girls, grilling, swilling good beer, petite syrah
  • Supports:Galaxy, USA. Xolos

Posted 01 December 2014 - 01:00 AM

Wondering why Twellman didn't call out Omar for his poor clearance on the 2nd goal.  Seriously, I wonder what he watches.  Only "the little things", obviously.

Clutch from the boys.  Hope Juninho is healthy for next week.  Go Gs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users