Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,794 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal

https://twitter.com/...910303371468801

He'll play USL on Saturday, then the friendly v. Club America, then should be ready for league play.  Great news for us.  Only question remaining is: will Perrinelle and Collin shatter the MLS record for yellow cards in a season?  :cheers:

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

Excellent. Hopefully Baah can get and stay fit and we never have to see Zubar again.

reyes7

reyes7

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Supports:rbny

He played 30 minutes last week and looked very rusty. 

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

hoping his earliest mins are against OCSC

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Man Baah looked really great before he got hurt the last game he played. What combo do you go with going forward? Colin and DP seems like the slowest CB pairing ever. 

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts

both are also have that card magnet rep, warranted or not. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah

Excellent. Hopefully Baah can get and stay fit and we never have to see Zubar again.

I thought I was the only one that felt this way.

I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts

tbh, has Zubar really fucked up recently? i thought he and Perrinelle did a really decent job. i fully admit that i was wrong about perrinelle's impact upon returning to the field. 

imagine perrinelle with collin? 

and a healthy [enough] Taxi? 

MTF

MTF

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Looking forward to seeing DP and Collin in the center. Zubar is a very serviceable backup to those two, plus Duvall has shown he can play in the center as well.  Baah is young but seems to be made of glass. If we can keep DP, Collin, and Zubar healthy perhaps loan Baah to Red Bulls II after he returns from yet another injury.  I don't see both Baah and Ouimette with the organization next year.

What about playing Zubar as a target striker? Certainly can't hurt our attack right now. Kidding.

irishstevenj

irishstevenj

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Looking forward to seeing DP and Collin in the center. Zubar is a very serviceable backup to those two, plus Duvall has shown he can play in the center as well.  Baah is young but seems to be made of glass. If we can keep DP, Collin, and Zubar healthy perhaps loan Baah to Red Bulls II after he returns from yet another injury.  I don't see both Baah and Ouimette with the organization next year.

What about playing Zubar as a target striker? Certainly can't hurt our attack right now. Kidding.

It's crazy that a dude who spent the last few years of his career on turf has suffered so many injuries in MLS. And all of them were at home, I believe.

ElMetrofan

ElMetrofan

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,043 posts
  • Interests:Metro. That's it.
  • Supports:USA, Colombia, Metro

DP was solid yesterday.  Made Adi his bitch a few times.  Doesn't look like he had an ACL. Thought it has been almost 9 months already.

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

DP was solid yesterday.  Made Adi his bitch a few times.  Doesn't look like he had an ACL. Thought it has been almost 9 months already.

Big believer that ACLs are no longer a huge deal.  The only thing that seems to make those injuries a bigger issue nowadays is when there is additional ligament damage or damage to the meniscus. 

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

I thought DP was excellent last night. Especially considering he wasn't starting, yet had to come on unexpectedly early. I'm excited to see the central pairing of him and Collin. 

ElMetrofan

ElMetrofan

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,043 posts
  • Interests:Metro. That's it.
  • Supports:USA, Colombia, Metro

At least Defense will start improving. Hopefully Lawrence comes back with his head straight.  Lade isn't offering much on offense and looks to make some dumb decisions.  

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,800 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

At least Defense will start improving. Hopefully Lawrence comes back with his head straight.  Lade isn't offering much on offense and looks to make some dumb decisions.  

Lade made two small mistakes back to back (header the wrn direction, weak clearance after he chase it down) but other than that was very  solid, and made a ton of great overlapping runs.    IIRC, Uber was hardly deserving of the starting job when he got injured.

Anyway, Perrinelle back and looking sharp is just in time, with Baah gone.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users