164 replies to this topic

Slomojones

Slomojones

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Supports:NYRB
So his tweet is about being subbed out? That's lame and petty.
This post is dedicated to all the slow defenders of the world. Godspeed! my brothers

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,475 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRBII

So his tweet is about being subbed out? That's lame and petty.

The straw that broke the camel's back.
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts
  • Supports:Metro

If this is him being unprofessional behind the scenes then I agree with Armas 100%. Even self serving tweets aren't the best way to go about doing things. At this point, since the Club America transfer fell through Kaku's best bet for a move or a bigger contract is to put his head down and produce. He certainly isn't helping his transfer value sitting on the sidelines. 

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

Thats how the Giants got rid of Odell Beckham. He has been brooding since last offseason about wanting to go to Cleveland. Guess what, Giants pulled the trigger now he can go fuck himself at Cleveland.

He's gonna win a lot of games with that team... OBJ though is a losing player so I actually think the Giants did the right thing.

rhactl7

rhactl7

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull Out

Good. The guy has been publicly saying that he wants to be somewhere else. And that the Red Bulls are holding him back. And his agent is trashing the club. It's embarrassing and disrespectful to the club. I don't know why he thought he could publicly say those things and that would be OK.

Oh im sorry....you don't think your "important" because we sub you off down 4 goals against Santos....how about you make a game winning play, and carry us to a win in Mexico, since you want to play there so bad. Then you will feel "important".

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

Just hoping it doesn't splinter the team.  Any time you have conflict like this, some other players will take his side.  It's just the way this garbage works.  There were people who sided with AB in Pittsburgh, there are people who sided with OBJ with the Giants.  It's the reason why you try to dodge problem players like that.  THey hurt the team more than they help it.

Good luck to Armas

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts

Just hoping it doesn't splinter the team.  Any time you have conflict like this, some other players will take his side.  It's just the way this garbage works.  There were people who sided with AB in Pittsburgh, there are people who sided with OBJ with the Giants.  It's the reason why you try to dodge problem players like that.  THey hurt the team more than they help it.

Good luck to Armas

Whoever sides with him can fuck off too. I dont care if we finish dead last.

rhactl7

rhactl7

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull Out

Yea..I don't see how anyone "sides" with Kaku. From what we hear - a lot of guys bleed for this club, especially the academy guys. I'm not sure who would be "siding" with him openly demanding a transfer and shitting on the club...

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

Whoever sides with him can fuck off too. I dont care if we finish dead last.

That's productive and rational. 

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts

That's productive and rational. 

I wont pretend its either. I dont support this nonsense.

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

I wont pretend its either. I dont support this nonsense.

Nobody does, but it's a little early to be going scorched earth on the entire locker room. 

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts
  • Supports:MUFC, NYRB, NYRB2, USMNT
Im sure the guys are all hoping he just comes to work trains hard when he comes back from international break.

Its pretty good timing so hope the break helps him come back and ready to work hard

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

hope the break helps him

Paraguay play at RBA vs. Peru on 22 March.
Lets see how he does.
https://www.ticketma...ing=c&u=7384106

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

SoapyDish

SoapyDish

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Arsenal

Yea..I don't see how anyone "sides" with Kaku. From what we hear - a lot of guys bleed for this club, especially the academy guys. I'm not sure who would be "siding" with him openly demanding a transfer and shitting on the club...

Yeah I don't see many of our players "siding" with Kaku. BWP and Robles owe the club the best of their careers, academy guys are part of huge success stories, and guys like Royer and Parker seem too professional for petty shit like this.

The only player I could see "siding" with Kaku would be Taxi, mostly cause I think he wants to chase big bucks in Europe which I can't blame him for.

acesfull86

acesfull86

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,151 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, NYK, NYM, NYR, NYJ

The best way for Kaku to get paid isn't rambling on twitter.  It's scoring 10+ goals and 15+ assists.  That would speak more than any tweet.  If he wants to move play well.  Other teams will see his shennanigans and be turned off, espcecially from dealing with his "agent".

True...which is what makes this so frustrating.

It is in his best interest to play hard and produce. Hopefully reason prevails.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users