The Irishman

The Irishman

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Celtic, USMNT, Ireland

So let me get this straight:

2012 - Chris Wondolowski Stats: 32GP, 2813 Minutes, 27 goals, 55 shots on goal (43% of all shots were on goal), 5 goals out of 7 PK attempts, 0 playoff goals, Martin Chavez has 13 assists for the team = Wins league MVP with 91% of the vote.

2014 - BWP Stats: 32GP, 240 less minutes (or about 3 games less), 57 shots on goal (53% of all shots were on goal), 6 goals out of 6 PK attempts, 3 playoff goals (and counting), Thierry Henry has 14 assists for the team = Not even a MVP nomination.

Oh, by the way, Lee Nguyen, the "favorite" for MVP scored or assisted on 23 goals this season, Henry scored or assisted on 24 goals...

Back in 2012, Henry was at 27 goals or assists and received less than 10% of the MVP vote, to the guy whose stats fell short of BWP's 2014 season.

Go F*ck yourselves MLS

322883e9_the-rock-slow-clap.gif

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare

"After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb." - Nelson Mandela

HarlemKnight

HarlemKnight

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, US National Team

2012 - Chris Wondolowski Stats: 32GP, 2813 Minutes, 27 goals, 55 shots on goal (43% of all shots were on goal), 5 goals out of 7 PK attempts, 0 playoff goals, Martin Chavez has 13 assists for the team = Wins league MVP with 91% of the vote.

2014 - BWP Stats: 32GP, 240 less minutes (or about 3 games less), 57 shots on goal (53% of all shots were on goal), 6 goals out of 6 PK attempts, 3 playoff goals (and counting), Thierry Henry has 14 assists for the team = Not even a MVP nomination.

Oh, by the way, Lee Nguyen, the "favorite" for MVP scored or assisted on 23 goals this season, Henry scored or assisted on 24 goals...

Back in 2012, Henry was at 27 goals or assists and received less than 10% of the MVP vote, to the guy whose stats fell short of BWP's 2014 season.

Go F*ck yourselves MLS

giphy.gif

As The Girlfriend would say... "Bravo, my brutha... Braaaaa-voh!!!!"

In aliquo puncto, vos have ut decernere si vos es a fan verum Morbi fan ut vere aut vult Morbi ludis.

The Irishman

The Irishman

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Celtic, USMNT, Ireland

2012 - Chris Wondolowski Stats: 32GP, 2813 Minutes, 27 goals, 55 shots on goal (43% of all shots were on goal), 5 goals out of 7 PK attempts, 0 playoff goals, Martin Chavez has 13 assists for the team = Wins league MVP with 91% of the vote.

2014 - BWP Stats: 32GP, 240 less minutes (or about 3 games less), 57 shots on goal (53% of all shots were on goal), 6 goals out of 6 PK attempts, 3 playoff goals (and counting), Thierry Henry has 14 assists for the team = Not even a MVP nomination.

Oh, by the way, Lee Nguyen, the "favorite" for MVP scored or assisted on 23 goals this season, Henry scored or assisted on 24 goals...

Go F*ck yourselves MLS

322883e9_the-rock-slow-clap.gif

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare

"After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb." - Nelson Mandela

Mouth of Sauron

Mouth of Sauron

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts
  • Interests:My master's bidding
  • Supports:Sauron

Go F*ck yourselves MLS

Is there any in this rout with authority to treat with me? Or indeed with wit to understand me?

break516beatz

break516beatz

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Man United

Go F*ck yourselves MLS

jp6vmJYcmC7UA.gif

F U NYCFC

Our home, our club. You will always be #2 in NY/NJ

If you want to hear my ramblings on football and hockey on Twitter, give me a follow: @jeffreykleiman

Rooney22

Rooney22

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

Go F*ck yourselves MLS

giphy.gif

ig101

ig101

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • Supports:Metro

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

MikeV

MikeV

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts
  • Supports:Metros

u8awa_zpstxsm9sve.gif

jj____

jj____

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, FFC

NAk6C.gif

break516beatz

break516beatz

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Man United

This got moved to MPF???

UuXrHFBLIOmYg.gif

F U NYCFC

Our home, our club. You will always be #2 in NY/NJ

If you want to hear my ramblings on football and hockey on Twitter, give me a follow: @jeffreykleiman

LongLiveTheBeautifulGame

LongLiveTheBeautifulGame

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Arsenal, USMNT, & the 4-2-3-1

some people like the clap

plebeians all

metros11

metros11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,906 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

giphy.gif

Golden Child?

"What better way for DC United fans to drown their sorrows than with this new beer called 'The Tradition'.  A relic name of a bygone era where DCU was relevant." - VfLKirwan

Mouth of Sauron

Mouth of Sauron

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts
  • Interests:My master's bidding
  • Supports:Sauron

93a4f5688ef73c00f2f85c78717185cb.jpg

Is there any in this rout with authority to treat with me? Or indeed with wit to understand me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users