Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,511 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

tbh, i don't follow the Leipzig team at all, but i saw that they a navy blue alternate kit. would be visually striking if the team here had an all 100% navy blue uniform. with just the numbers and the adidas logo in yellow. maybe even a darker shady of navy blue, midnight blue?

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello and Mike Vallo

"Metro..."

acesfull86

acesfull86

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,999 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, NYK, NYM, NYJ
After seeing the new kit "in action" last night, I don't love it or hate it. At least the RB logo appears to be shrinking. Prefer the navy + yellow road kit.

Antonius Block

Antonius Block

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Sligo Rovers

I was sitting in the 8th row and could really see the lines at all on most players.  It just looks like a plain white shirt.

Komba

Komba

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,569 posts

I was sitting in the 8th row and could really see the lines at all on most players.  It just looks like a plain white shirt.

Thought the same thing.  Seems like the same jersey just with a smaller logo.

Don't have a huge problem with it.  Just want our away jersey to be red.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,309 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
For me it could use more red on the shoulders, I agree that it looks too much like a plain white shirt.

McSoccer

McSoccer

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

For me it could use more red on the shoulders, I agree that it looks too much like a plain white shirt.

Knowing we are never going to get the shirt we want (Atlanta's), the prior jersey, with the red arms & shoulders, at least gave us a somewhat unique & redder look. Really wish they had stuck with and built off that design going forward.

Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,055 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, Metro, NotRedBull

I was standing in the third and I couldn't really notice it either

uptownbull

uptownbull

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Supports:metro, barca, usa

Knowing we are never going to get the shirt we want (Atlanta's), the prior jersey, with the red arms & shoulders, at least gave us a somewhat unique & redder look. Really wish they had stuck with and built off that design going forward.

Agreed. The "reverse arsenal" red sleeves look could've become, dare I say it, iconic. Hate how Adidas and Nike overtinker with teams looks. Horizontal stripes on Barça shirts for example. US nats had perfect kits with the centennial whites and the red striped Jersey with blue shorts. These companies are less concerned with what's good and makes sense rather than what sells new shirts.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts
Should have kept the red cap sleeves.
So much white, smaller logo and lines so little I thought they were wearing NYRB2 shirts .
The lines are barely noticeable from the stands.

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users