Photo

Does anyone know if beckham will be visiting S.FL?

• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#1 elpibedeoro

elpibedeoro

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Supports:ARGENTINA/SAN LORENZO

Posted 29 March 2008 - 04:50 PM

Anytime this year!? im moving from the U.S and i wanna meet him before i leave without having to go to L.A because im already spending ALOT of money to go to N.Y to meet the ARGENTINA squad when they play the U.S on june.. so if you know if he's gonna visit Miami or anywhere else in S.FL can you let me know PLEASE!

i posted this here because i know the GALAXY fans kno about Beckham! THANKS IN ADVANCE

#2 jamesey

jamesey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,991 posts
  • Supports:LA/USA

Posted 29 March 2008 - 06:22 PM

Anytime this year!? im moving from the U.S and i wanna meet him before i leave without having to go to L.A because im already spending ALOT of money to go to N.Y to meet the ARGENTINA squad when they play the U.S on june.. so if you know if he's gonna visit Miami or anywhere else in S.FL can you let me know PLEASE!

i posted this here because i know the GALAXY fans kno about Beckham! THANKS IN ADVANCE

inside sources tell me that he will be in Florida on July 4.

...ooooh ooooooooh we are the riot squad...

#3 LFC1892

LFC1892

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts
  • Supports:G's, 'Pool, Hoops, Bayern, Fleet

Posted 29 March 2008 - 06:23 PM

Just got off the phone with him in the locker room in Colorado and the answer in no.

#4 elpibedeoro

elpibedeoro

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:34 PM

inside sources tell me that he will be in Florida on July 4.

seriously?? if so do u kno where in fl?

if its true then thanks man :cheers:

#5 Chalky

Chalky

• LARS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles Galaxy

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:46 PM

Key West

#6 tracer

tracer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Galaxy, m. utd, dodgers, teaching, more dodgers...more galaxy...chickens
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Man Utd, USMNT

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:51 PM

dude the guys on these boards will never answer a question directly. they are totally having a laugh with your question. since you have no clue what hit ya i will try and be nice to you.

the galaxy play at home on the 4th... they will be in LA.

if you want to see spice boy your best bet is to go to washington/ny/or NE and watch the G's play united, FC Red Bull sucks Monsters Better, orthe revolutionez.

i tried to help you padawan... now i leave you to sift through sarcasm and reality.

Team Tucker: You might be cool, but I am ZERO cool.  Foo

#7 flava

flava

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:02 PM

Posted Image

:)+

#8 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 30 March 2008 - 10:12 PM

Becks will be DJing my 2nd cousin's birthday. Give me your address I'll have him stop by and sign some autographs.
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#9 elpibedeoro

elpibedeoro

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:52 PM

dude the guys on these boards will never answer a question directly. they are totally having a laugh with your question. since you have no clue what hit ya i will try and be nice to you.

the galaxy play at home on the 4th... they will be in LA.

if you want to see spice boy your best bet is to go to washington/ny/or NE and watch the G's play united, FC Red Bull sucks Monsters Better, orthe revolutionez.

i tried to help you padawan... now i leave you to sift through sarcasm and reality.

i figured cuz i looked that shit up on the july 4th thing well w.e he came to a hotel by my house once like a year or 2 ago when he was in real madrid.. anyways thanks i was asking if he came to fl. so i didnt have to travel... seriously i would never spend a penny on an MLS game its one of the worst leagues in the world it would be pretty much a rip off and i dont wanna travel to L.A to meet that garbage team just a quality player like beckham so he can sign my manchester jersey with his number on it :)+ or Abel Xavier

good players like beckham come to play here so they can get $$$$ not for anything else... Guillermo Barros Scheletto regrets stepping on a MLS pitch jajaja

Becks will be DJing my 2nd cousin's birthday. Give me your address I'll have him stop by and sign some autographs.

:rolleyes:

BOO THAT WAS WACKK U FAT ASS :lol: :lol: :lol:

#10 GirlInTheDirtyShirt

GirlInTheDirtyShirt

Player/Manager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,224 posts
  • Supports:PGP & FHF

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:57 PM

You suck, Tracer. Nobody likes a party pooper.
Fuck you. Seriously.

#11 The Sign Guy

The Sign Guy

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy Arsenal

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:33 PM

i figured cuz i looked that shit up on the july 4th thing well w.e he came to a hotel by my house once like a year or 2 ago when he was in real madrid.. anyways thanks i was asking if he came to fl. so i didnt have to travel... seriously i would never spend a penny on an MLS game its one of the worst leagues in the world it would be pretty much a rip off and i dont wanna travel to L.A to meet that garbage team just a quality player like beckham so he can sign my manchester jersey with his number on it :)+ or Abel Xavier

good players like beckham come to play here so they can get $$$$ not for anything else... Guillermo Barros Scheletto regrets stepping on a MLS pitch jajaja
:rolleyes:

BOO THAT WAS WACKK U FAT ASS :lol: :lol: :lol:

First off just incase you were dilusional, we are MLS fans. Second have you ever seen the shitty teams they put on GOLtv? 3rd, have you ever even seen an MLS game? 4th, go fuck yourself and get the fuck outta here if you are going to clown on our league. It's people like you that give American fans that will try to keep this league down forever but it isn't going to happen. And when you spend your government Welfare checks to go to the game, you will look back realize your errors.

#12 El_Dude

El_Dude

Steve Sampson Groupie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Pizza and Boyzzzz! And Galaxy! And BEER!
  • Supports:no one...they support me!

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:55 PM

this thread makes life worth living...
STEVE SAMPSON; STILL THE GREATEST COACH OF THE LA GALAXY. EVER. PERIOD. EXCLAMATION POINT. NUF SAID. JAJAJA!

#13 gala_usa

gala_usa

Noob fo' lyfe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  • Supports:Los Angeles, USA, Bud Light

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:57 PM

Sorry, I just found this thread... Bex was with me at the Lakers game last night... I wish I woulda know about FL... I woulda asked him... tough shit elpedonegro or whatever the fuck your name is...
Lakers (16x Champs) Dodgers (6x Champs) Galaxy (4x Champs) Broncos (2x Champs) LA Kings (2012 Stanley Cup Champs)
USMNT (One day, one day...)
Budlight (Weekend Champ)

It doesn't matter how simplistic you make your point, there will be someone who misunderstands you.

#14 josh24601

josh24601

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,330 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, US, Greece

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:06 PM

I checked Google for you.

http://www.google.co...amp;btnG=Search

#15 tracer

tracer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Galaxy, m. utd, dodgers, teaching, more dodgers...more galaxy...chickens
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Man Utd, USMNT

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:12 PM

congratulations. on this monday, march 31st...at appx. 151 (shortly after jeff kent bombed one off zito)... your post succeded towards turning me towards the dark side.

lessons learned:

1. don't help people
2. argentinians in s. florida are stupid fucks
3. argentinians in s. florida are uneducated about soccer
4. argentinians in s. florida should leave the US so that better more intelligent beings can take up the space you vacate (like a chihuahua or a one eyed chicken)
5. don't be a party pooper
6. let lars do what lars does
7. listen and watch el dude/rtb and others... and learn

now back to my ticket waiting :ph34r: and my further continuation to the dark side... what's happening to me!

Posted Image

Team Tucker: You might be cool, but I am ZERO cool.  Foo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users