Who's going to Adam graves night at MSG?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Calcio20

Calcio20

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars FC Juve USMNT
Remember festivities start at 630. NOT 7. So plan ahead to be on time. I'll be in around 2pm to bum around downtown a bit. :cheers:

Charlestown Chiefs

Charlestown Chiefs

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts
  • Interests:In no particular order Hockey,Beer,Metro,Women
  • Supports:Metro/RB USMNT NY RANGERS BAYERN
where at glen, i plan on leavin around 2 or 3

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Chiefs,

I'm a little bit older than you so I thought you'd appreciate my Adam Graves NHL authentic jersey with the 75th Anniversay patch. Signed by both Graves and Kovalev.

I've met him a couple of times out in NYC and he is one of the nicest down to earth guys ever. Nicest Pro athlete I've ever met was Doug Weight when he was with the Rangers.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Calcio20

Calcio20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts

where at glen, i plan on leavin around 2 or 3

Going to hang in the Village/ Soho area. Might pick up some new Doc Martins, Check some Record shops. DRINK DRINK. not that i am into stalking but on weekdays you run into alot of hot actresses models down there. Time from time :cheers:

Charlestown Chiefs

Charlestown Chiefs

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts

Chiefs,

I'm a little bit older than you so I thought you'd appreciate my Adam Graves NHL authentic jersey with the 75th Anniversay patch. Signed by both Graves and Kovalev.

I've met him a couple of times out in NYC and he is one of the nicest down to earth guys ever. Nicest Pro athlete I've ever met was Doug Weight when he was with the Rangers.

I have to say that ive never met graves, the nicest player ive ever met is definately Brendan Shanahan, he always came out of the 8th avenue exit after games and always made sure evreyone that wanted an autograph had one, it pains me to kno that he plays for the rival now.

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts

I have to say that ive never met graves, the nicest player ive ever met is definately Brendan Shanahan, he always came out of the 8th avenue exit after games and always made sure evreyone that wanted an autograph had one, it pains me to kno that he plays for the rival now.

So I won't ruin your image, I won't tell you abou thte time that Shanahan wanted to fight me in a bar. It was pretty funny.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Charlestown Chiefs

Charlestown Chiefs

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts

So I won't ruin your image, I won't tell you abou thte time that Shanahan wanted to fight me in a bar. It was pretty funny.

shanahan can fight, i wouldnt want to fight him, however id love to beat the shit out of wade redden

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts

shanahan can fight, i wouldnt want to fight him, however id love to beat the shit out of wade redden

I hated the Devis (who he was with at the time) and I didn't recognize him at all. He wanted to fight me and I didn't even know it, or even know why. It was pretty funny because when I found out who he was I was pretty happy for my sake.

Tie Domi on the other hand........not playing with a full deck. Literally.

Charlestown Chiefs

Charlestown Chiefs

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts
great ceremony, fun time in the theater, shit game.

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts
  • Supports:Metros, USMNT, NUFC, Rangers
agreed.

Calcio20

Calcio20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
Bar hoppin on Bleeker St. prior. Hagging at a bar called OFF the WAGON. MacDougal St. Happy hour Mon -Fri @ 4 till 8. half price drinks. :cheers: I bought a round of 1 Guinness pint 1 Bud pint 1 shot of Jameson Wiskey ------ $8 :cheers: Chiefs was in the house. Plus the record store / T Shirt
dang.

Charlestown Chiefs

Charlestown Chiefs

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts

OFF the WAGON.

Id go back there just to look at that bartender, she was worth walkin in there. Well the half priced beer too.

Calcio20

Calcio20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts

Id go back there just to look at that bartender, she was worth walkin in there. Well the half priced beer too.

:pint:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users