116 replies to this topic

HoosMetros

HoosMetros

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, Metro, UVa
just got my partial plan for the year- serious downstep for me in dropping from a season to a 5 game, but if things continue as they have I'll be able to go to as many games as i'd like (and plus, have some extra cash for road trips!)

My question- they were saying to me that the "membership card" fee is waived for supporters only for season ticket holders, and not for partial plan holders- anyone have experience with this yet?>

GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

what a ridiculously confusing scheme. Zone 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 - the stadium seating colors lit up like a rainbow all over the place. Out of interest I decided to look at the partial plans - about 20 of them, along with the crazy 'blue, yellow, red' card. Then I "choose" a few plans out of nowhere, get different seats for different plans, it just seems that all the plans are an absolute mess. Keep it simple, stupid. And a three dollar fee for each individual ticket!

Listen carefully kid. This is how other teams in MLS do partial plans. Stop complaining.

Sincerely,
NY Red Bulls Marketing Department

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Paul Nasta

Paul Nasta

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,069 posts
  • Supports:Old Boys, SBU, RBNY, USMNT

just got my partial plan for the year- serious downstep for me in dropping from a season to a 5 game, but if things continue as they have I'll be able to go to as many games as i'd like (and plus, have some extra cash for road trips!)

My question- they were saying to me that the "membership card" fee is waived for supporters only for season ticket holders, and not for partial plan holders- anyone have experience with this yet?>

I bought a 10 game plan and had to buy a membership card for $25. They load $10 of credit onto the card, so the cost (assuming you're going to spend $10 at the stadium over the course of the season) works out to be $15, or an extra $1.50 per game.

HoosMetros

HoosMetros

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, Metro, UVa

I bought a 10 game plan and had to buy a membership card for $25. They load $10 of credit onto the card, so the cost (assuming you're going to spend $10 at the stadium over the course of the season) works out to be $15, or an extra $1.50 per game.

I'm not too worried about the extra cost (which for me is $3 a game, but no big deal)- I just remember hearing they were waiving the cost for members of supporters club, thats all I'm thinking- if they were extending that to partial holders as well

Either way I'm ready for a steak sandwich at El Pastor and a little bit of soccer

goddam

goddam

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

I'm not too worried about the extra cost (which for me is $3 a game, but no big deal)- I just remember hearing they were waiving the cost for members of supporters club, thats all I'm thinking- if they were extending that to partial holders as well

Either way I'm ready for a steak sandwich at El Pastor and a little bit of soccer

I don't see why the fee shouldn't be waived for partial plans. Call Mike Minchella (973-268-8471). He may be able to help you out with that. I'll follow up with him as well.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
"Don't miss your opportunity to purchase additional Single Match tickets for the entire regular season ...!!
Your exclusive pre-sale window opens Tuesday, February 28th at 9:00 AM.
CLICK HERE and enter promo code ******** or call 877.RBSOCCER to secure your tickets.
Single Match tickets for the entire regular season go on-sale to the general public on Wednesday, February 29th at 9:00 AM."

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,459 posts
  • Supports:Metro, River Styx, USA

It took some hassling to get this membership fee waiver when I ordered my season ticket. The rep didn't know anything about it.

Rooney22

Rooney22

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

"Don't miss your opportunity to purchase additional Single Match tickets for the entire regular season ...!!
Your exclusive pre-sale window opens Tuesday, February 28th at 9:00 AM.
CLICK HERE and enter promo code ******** or call 877.RBSOCCER to secure your tickets. Single Match tickets for the entire regular season go on-sale to the general public on Wednesday, February 29th at 9:00 AM."

Does each person get their own unique promo code? If not share the wealth :cheers:

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO
I was told that tickets in 101 are frozen until the promo code is issued.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

goddam

goddam

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

I was told that tickets in 101 are frozen until the promo code is issued.

Yeah, it's a bit of a clusterfuck over there. Trying to get clarification as to what, exactly, is going on. The "promo code" in question is apparently one for the reps to enter in order to give the discounted ticket.

The best thing to do right now is call Minchella and get your name on the list.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Yeah, it's a bit of a clusterfuck over there. Trying to get clarification as to what, exactly, is going on. The "promo code" in question is apparently one for the reps to enter in order to give the discounted ticket.

The best thing to do right now is call Minchella and get your name on the list.

Did that part.

A bit of a clusterfuck? The streets don't change, just the names...

Posted Image

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

goddam

goddam

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Did that part.

A bit of a clusterfuck? The streets don't change, just the names...

No kidding.

Promo code should be up by tomorrow.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users