7 replies to this topic

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,291 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

For us in 128, the perspective was we missed the drums the most (in terms of atmosphere), and how pathetic it is that no one outside of the SW seems to know the words to a single chant other than LGRB

There were also apparently people who entered the South Ward and were doing homophobic chants too, a bunch of people heard it on the broadcast.

So not only did we lose the atmosphere the south ward normally brings, we had people making asses of themselves as well.

Our season has turned into such a dumpster fire that I'm already looking to next year. I don't see anything good coming out of the rest or this season, sure as shit ain't winning any trophies.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

apparently people entered the South Ward and were doing homophobic chants.

People? Homophobic? Some Spanish-speakers shouted Culero, which generally means asshole. They appeared to be Mexican. One wore a sombrero and a mask. A native Spanish-speaker said at least one had a Colombian accent. https://www.collinsd...-english/culero
They also chanted You Suck, Asshole!, were asked to stop, and did. Some Americans spent most of the second half yelling Fuck You, Clark! at the Houston keeper.
Perhaps you can organize another walkout.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,291 posts

People? Homophobic? Some Spanish-speakers shouted Culero, which generally means asshole. They appeared to be Mexican. One wore a sombrero and a mask. A native Spanish-speaker said at least one had a Colombian accent. https://www.collinsd...-english/culero
They also chanted You Suck, Asshole!, were asked to stop, and did. Some Americans spent most of the second half yelling Fuck You, Clark! at the Houston keeper.
Perhaps you can organize another walkout.

Since you can't hear the difference in sound in the arena and we know from past attendance threads that you can count either I don't take you as very reliable source on any information.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts

I don't take you as very reliable source

Your use of the word apparently says all we need to know about you. Trying to stir up some more shit.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,291 posts

Your use of the word apparently says all we need to know about you. Trying to stir up some more shit.

Dante never denied saying the word, whatever the word is. I know your thick and stupid but maybe you'll finally get it through your head after being told that several times already that that's what ACTUALLY happened.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,965 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Def heard 'Clark beats his husband' over the AppleTV stream. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts

Dante never denied saying the word, whatever the word is.

Perhaps your dumbest comment yet, and thats saying a lot.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts

heard 'Clark beats his husband' over AppleTV

Homophobic enough for another walkout?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users