https://www.mlssocce...ed-by-bodyarmor

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Too bad Edelman didn't start getting time until after this list came out, I bet he'd make it on there. My snap judgement is that he's actually a more exciting prospect than Tolkin long term.

I wonder if Tolkin's agent touts this stuff pitching him to Euro teams.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

In the clip MLS Extratime used for Tolkin, they show that Fabio trapped the ball with his back to goal, laid it off perfectly to Tolkin who then scored.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

In the clip MLS Extratime used for Tolkin, they show that Fabio trapped the ball with his back to goal, laid it off perfectly to Tolkin who then scored.

Similar to Manoel's assist to CCJ.    That position still has to score before anything else.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Too bad Edelman didn't start getting time until after this list came out, I bet he'd make it on there. My snap judgement is that he's actually a more exciting prospect than Tolkin long term.

I wonder if Tolkin's agent touts this stuff pitching him to Euro teams.

Edelman will make it 2023, hopefully Ngoma/Sserwanda 2023/24

I think Tolkin leaves in summer 2023 but maybe $$$$ is large post world cup for player movement.  Hope Ofori is ready.

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts
8/11 from2021 transferred to EU in last 12 months

Eight of last years top 11 in 22 Under 22 have already transferred abroad. The top three (Ricardo Pepi, Daryl Dike and James Sands) all went in the winter. All in all, 10 of last years 22 have already transferred abroad within the last 12 months, and an 11th (David Ochoa) has changed teams in MLS.

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users