Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I believe that hes just been doing work in the gym

A long time ago someone once said to me that the AVERAGE amount of time it takes for a player to go from on field activity to back in the starting 11 is twice the amount of time he spent injured and NOT doing on field activities. Did that make sense?

Hes been out what now? 1 month? So if he started on field activities tomorrow that would put him back in the starting 11 around August 1st. And even then he wont be in prime form. Im starting to get concerned.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

it's why we have 3 other strikers who are getting plenty of PT with the 1st team and reserves. they're getting them out there. atm, i'm down with white and barlow going hard for the 1st team. i think this is what we're gonna deal with in the foreseeable future. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls
Wasn't BWP on the training field a few weeks ago, just not with other players?

RiverEnergyDrink

RiverEnergyDrink

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

A long time ago someone once said to me that the AVERAGE amount of time it takes for a player to go from on field activity to back in the starting 11 is twice the amount of time he spent injured and NOT doing on field activities. Did that make sense?

Hes been out what now? 1 month? So if he started on field activities tomorrow that would put him back in the starting 11 around August 1st. And even then he wont be in prime form. Im starting to get concerned.

Groin is a pretty tough injury to come back from.   From running a lot to run marathons in my early 20s, I always found groin, hamstring and achilles injuries the most annoying to come back from.  Just walking around normally can make them worse and you pretty much feel them the whole day.  Also, if you come back too soon from it, the injury is going to come back for sure.  So, I doubt he is able to run and maintain match fitness.  He is a professional athlete and has a lot of resources at his disposal but I would be shocked if he comes back before the 28th of June.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
I expect others to carry the team until the playoffs.
Then BWP will lead us to win the MLS Cup!

Did I forget to take my meds? Take too much?

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

I expect others to carry the team until the playoffs.
Then BWP will lead us to win the MLS Cup!

Did I forget to take my meds? Take too much?

This not saying which part of this post but THIS

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts

Groin is a pretty tough injury to come back from.

Annoying injury. Ive had two of them in the past five years and it took 6 months to totally go away.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts
Hoping for a better game than the Champions League final!!

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Henry_Krinkle

Henry_Krinkle

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
I like the play of Kaku since his return. Hes been engaged and his body language has improved exponentially.

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Great half, just couldn't finish. Royer has to put at least one of his 3 or 4 golden chances away.

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
Great game so far from Taxi, White, Royer and Kaku.

Everyone else not good enough. Tarek, Davis, and Rzatkowski in particular with way too many unforced errors. Davis and Rzatkowski are really driving me nuts. Too slow in transition, too many touches, too many poor touches and poor passes.

Murillo is useless. The first chance he blasted into row z made me want to light myself on fire. The second one where he had the goal at his mercy made me want to jump out a window.

Also, White spent a good 20 minutes winning aerial battles and knocking balls into space...with no one running onto them...sooooo...wtf exactly was the game plan?

Game is there for the taking. Some of these guys need to wake up.

Henry_Krinkle

Henry_Krinkle

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 758 posts
Not pretty but Ill take it.

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip