Zero Cool

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 08 August 2008 - 04:28 PM

So I've started my aunnual NFL Fantasy league for the upcoming year and Isaac and C-Los thought I should open it up to people in LARS who wanted in. I'm looking to do a minimum of 12 teams in the league and ...I don't focus on "maximums". This is a live draft league, not automated and we will get all managers/GM's in a chatroom one 1 given night to do a live draft. If you want in PM me your email address or post in here and let me know

This is a relatively competative league (I can't speak for everyone else, but i'm a lil OCD on fantasy football).
Hopefully everyone stays in with the intentions to win. If you'd all like we can put 20 bucks in a pot for the winner.

To explain the draft. All names of managers are put in a hat and drawn from 1 to however many teams we have. We go up the list once of picks, then back down. for example 10 team league, picks go from 1-10 then 10-1. Keeps the whole draftiing procedure relatively fair
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#2 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 24 August 2008 - 05:16 PM

So we've got 11 teams, and the draft is in a week from today. Pretty much last call if anyone else is still interested.
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#3 31Charlie

31Charlie

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • Supports:L.A. Galaxy

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:28 PM

So we've got 11 teams, and the draft is in a week from today. Pretty much last call if anyone else is still interested.

If you still need one more I will play...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users