Cow dumpy

DP3

DP3

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Fulham

I smell... full abandonment of the 4-2-2-2.

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Stick with what got you to the dance. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Insert another cliche here. 4-2-3-1 it is and should be. 

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
I smell... the Jackets being swept.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts
  • Supports:MUFC, NYRB, NYRB2, USMNT

As long as we see 4231, I'm sure we get a good result.

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts

Stick with the 4-2-3-1. Give Etienne a place on the wings. Royer, Etienne, and Muyl on the wing spots while Grella is injured.

Spell BWP with Gulbrandsen up top. 

Don't know where Veron fits in. Don't know if Jesse will ever want to play Sacha deeper alongside Felipe or Adams (the position Sacha played at Anderlect) and play Veron as an attacking mid. Don't think Jesse will play Veron there but maybe that's where a potential summer signing fits in. 

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Don't know where Veron fits in. Don't know if Jesse will ever want to play Sacha deeper alongside Felipe or Adams (the position Sacha played at Anderlect) and play Veron as an attacking mid. Don't think Jesse will play Veron there but maybe that's where a potential summer signing fits in. 

So long as we're playing the 4-2-3-1, keep Kljestan as the CAM. Even though he's looked below his usual standard, he's having a surprisingly productive start to the season. He's leading the league in chances created by a decent margin and has 3 assists through 6 games. 

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
Glad we had that win vs. D.C. at home first cause CBus will be the tougher game. Got some confidence on both sides of the ball going into this one.

Is Adams taking off or not yet?

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

Glad we had that win vs. D.C. at home first cause CBus will be the tougher game. Got some confidence on both sides of the ball going into this one.

Is Adams taking off or not yet?

Adams has slowed down a little but still looks good (especially relative to his age).  The hype train is running local instead of express now, but I think most people think the final station has not changed at this point

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts

Adams has slowed down a little but still looks good (especially relative to his age).  The hype train is running local instead of express now, but I think most people think the final station has not changed at this point

lol I meant "taking off" for the U20 cup. Isn't that soon?

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

We've been saying this was an option ever since Veron came here, but Jesse has never tried it. I don't think he starts now, and I think Veron is done here unless something crazy happens. There are 5 wingers in front of him in the pecking order, as well as 2 forwards.

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

lol I meant "taking off" for the U20 cup. Isn't that soon?

haha yes.  that is in mid-may guessing they leave a week or two before.  He probably is gone after 6th of May (philly game).  14th of May latest (LA game).  Easy excuse to get Sean Adams some games which Jesse said he wants to do

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre

Never know with injuries. Sacha gets hurt and its Veron and Felipe trading off in his spot - or Jesse goes back to the 4-2-2-2

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users