49 replies to this topic

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

The way I saw it was....$32 x 12 months = $384 Total.......$384 / 17 home games = $22.5 per game, same as this year. Am i missing something?

Yeah but add the $16 S/H and its $400. 2018 $400/17= 23.60 per regular season game.

$346/17= 20.35 per regular season game.

Total Increase:   3.25 per regular season game increase in 2018                                       3.25/20.35= 15.97% Increase per game in 2018

rhactl7

rhactl7

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

Yeah but add the $16 S/H and its $400. 2018 $400/17= 23.60 per regular season game.

Total Increase:   3.25 per regular season game increase in 2018                                       3.25/20.35= 15.97% Increase per game in 2018

Ah, got it. For some reason I thought the tickets were closer to $22 per game this year, not $20.35. 

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

Did anyone get one of those STH surveys a few weeks back? One of the few question was something along the lines of "what is your #1 priority for renewing next year?". I listed "no new price increases" as my #1 priority.  I guess I was alone in that sentiment  :(

rhactl7

rhactl7

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Did anyone get one of those STH surveys a few weeks back? One of the few question was something along the lines of "what is your #1 priority for renewing next year?". I listed "no new price increases" as my #1 priority.  I guess I was alone in that sentiment  :(

That was my #1 priority also. I think I may have even wrote it in the comments too lol

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,675 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

$32 x 12 months = $384 Total.......$384 / 17 home games = $22.5 per game, same as this year. Am i missing something?

Nope. Called my ticket rep, & that's the deal. About $22 per game.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,675 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

add the $16 S/H and its $400. 2018 $400/17= 23.60 per regular season game.
                                Total Increase:  3.25 per regular season game increase in 2018                                       3.25/20.35= 15.97% Increase per game in 2018

Did last year's $346 include the $16 processing fee?
Still not a bad price, and we normally get a couple of other games for free.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,975 posts
  • Supports:METRO

Did last year's $346 include the $16 processing fee?
Still not a bad price, and we normally get a couple of other games for free.

Yes it was $330 + fee

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
Don't understand why prices are going up when the team isn't spending money (and never will again as long as the soda people own us) and you can get tickets to about 85% of games for <$10 on secondary markets? And while there is some demand for tickets in the SW it's not like there's a waiting list to get them or anything. But on the positive I like that they are offering a 12 month plan because that makes things easier for people like me who are on a budget.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,730 posts
  • Supports:My local MLS team
Ticket prices are going up because Red Bull needs money to pay those big salaries in Leipzig. At least, that's my theory.
Loyal supporter of the 2013 and 2015 MLS Champions: RBNY/Metro
RBNY II aka "The Baby Bulls" are the 2016 USL Cup Champions!

goarmysports

goarmysports

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

21 per game or 21 per month?  The 32 bucks for next year I'm guessing is per month.

Yep. I read it wrong. Thought it was per game not per month.

McSoccer

McSoccer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,498 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

The increase is to cover the large transfer fee we paid for a difference this window...

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
The increase is because we have gradually increased attendance the past few years, and because the team is a JD Power © top entertainment venue now

DP3

DP3

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Fulham

Raising every ticket by $50 seems pretty crazy considering the attendance this year. Guess they paid for Ali Curtis's pants on credit? 

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,621 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU
Prices are going up because they know most STHs will pay it, independent of their ability to sell single game tickets. Our loyalty gets punished.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

cBr

cBr

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,691 posts

Don't understand why prices are going up when the team isn't spending money (and never will again as long as the soda people own us) and you can get tickets to about 85% of games for <$10 on secondary markets? And while there is some demand for tickets in the SW it's not like there's a waiting list to get them or anything. But on the positive I like that they are offering a 12 month plan because that makes things easier for people like me who are on a budget.

Nuts right? I gave up getting ST when we started appeeaeingnear the bottom of the league for total salary spending (my firsr yeae since 2009 without them) If theyre going to cut costs then so am i.

5 year plan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users