175 replies to this topic

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Who really cares about making the playoffs at this point? We will be bounced immediately. I for one dont care about the playoffs streak. ... 

Wow... so negative.   Make the playoffs, and anything can happen!    Fabio and Klimala just have to get a little hungrier, a little more energy, a little more desire and we can easily go on a Cup winning run.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

MetroCab

MetroCab

Brilliant!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

There is not even a remote chance this team wins a playoff game.  I'd like to see them make the playoffs simply because we have a streak going.  The fact that the streak is in jeopardy is indicative of how far we have fallen.

MTF

MTF

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Wow... so negative.   Make the playoffs, and anything can happen!    Fabio and Klimala just have to get a little hungrier, a little more energy, a little more desire and we can easily go on a Cup winning run.

We have never gone on a Cup winning run. EVER! Not with Donadoni, Angel, Henry, BWP. Do you really think this is the team to do it? With Klimala? Seriously? I guess I am just a pessimist. Thanks for making me laugh though.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Make the playoffs, and anything can happen! Fabio and Klimala just have to get a little hungrier, a little more energy, a little more desire and we can easily go on a Cup winning run.

Edibles?
We have a better chance of winning the Open Cup!

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Antonius Block

Antonius Block

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Sligo Rovers

There is no value in Shep and Steve really slamming the team on the broadcast. Watching the games on mute would be frustrating enough. I do not need to listen to Shep and Steve slam the team for 90 minutes to make me even more frustrated and angry. If Shep and Steve say the team is unwatchable, they are basically undermining the entire purpose of the television broadcast.   

"To believe is to suffer. It is like loving someone in the dark who never answers." - Antonius Block on Metro fandom

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Make the playoffs, and anything can happen!.

https://youtu.be/s2R2sH2ScBM

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts

We have never gone on a Cup winning run. EVER! Not with Donadoni, Angel, Henry, BWP. Do you really think this is the team to do it? With Klimala? Seriously? I guess I am just a pessimist. Thanks for making me laugh though.

We are due!  Any team can beat any other team on any given day!  That's why we play the games!  With every loss, Struber is learning.   And that's the point, isn't it?

Bitch covered my plaid?
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts

We are due!  Any team can beat any other team on any given day!  That's why we play the games!  With every loss, Struber is learning.   And that's the point, isn't it?

What should he have learned by now?

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts

What should he have learned by now?

Its a journey, not a destination.   

Bitch covered my plaid?
I need my plaid pitch.

Mynameisfutbol

Mynameisfutbol

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
Had a chat with my rep and told her I will not renew my membership for next year and will probably take it game by game. She understood and did not try to convince me otherwise.

It takes almost two hours each way to go to a game and the play on the field makes it for a very frustrating experience. She said she has heard the same feedback. I feel for her, trying to sell a bad product and iI do not know if they have quotas

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts

Had a chat with my rep and told her I will not renew my membership for next year and will probably take it game by game. She understood and did not try to convince me otherwise.

It takes almost two hours each way to go to a game and the play on the field makes it for a very frustrating experience. She said she has heard the same feedback. I feel for her, trying to sell a bad product and iI do not know if they have quotas

I went from 4 tickets down to 2.   My rep never even asked why.    

Bitch covered my plaid?
I need my plaid pitch.

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts

I went from 4 tickets down to 2.   My rep never even asked why.    

They know why.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

CBus sucks almost as much as we do.  Was surprised their goal differential was actually slightly worse.

Either way, not likely that we win.  We play hard but just struggle too much to score.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

describe how bad this game will be in one word?

boring etc

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Antonius Block

Antonius Block

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Sligo Rovers

I just realized this game was today.  

"To believe is to suffer. It is like loving someone in the dark who never answers." - Antonius Block on Metro fandom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users