30 replies to this topic

MLSNYC4

MLSNYC4

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Supports:MLSNYC4, New York Skyliners

Yer boy, Harraby cunt. But he gave beloved muffins or some shit to Union supporters and an inbred Carlislite, and things would be different. I'd ask him about it in person at his Onion Bag store, but...

#RedBullOut until the job is done.

Harraby Lad

Harraby Lad

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,606 posts
  • Supports:several real football clubs

Yer boy, Harraby cunt. But he gave beloved muffins or some shit to Union supporters and an inbred Carlislite, and things would be different. I'd ask him about it in person at his Onion Bag store, but...

Sure you would 😄
Master of Karate and Friendship for everyone.

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

Sure you would

This is great. Did you search the forum for posts that mentioned your name? What a sad fucker. 

Harraby Lad

Harraby Lad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,606 posts
  • Supports:several real football clubs
No, just looking for info before I place my bets on tonight's game.

Nice to see everyone still thinking about me 😄
Master of Karate and Friendship for everyone.

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Nice to see everyone still thinking about me 😄

You looked for info about the US game in a thread about Sack being fired? What a shitty liar.

RedBullsFC

RedBullsFC

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts
  • Supports:club: NYRB/////country: USA

Nice to see everyone still thinking about me

Don't be a stranger :cheers:

MLSNYC4

MLSNYC4

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Sure you would

Where's the new Onion Bag location? If you have time in between sales, I'm up for hearing your views on Nick Sak and Union.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,312 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Lot of idiots here, who don't know how much Harraby had to do with the very existence of this board.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Lot of idiots here, who don't know how much Harraby had to do with the very existence of this board.

Oh come now, one can still enjoy trolling him as he does us. Cost of website hosting and maintenance is like what, $10 a year? Shouldn't give him carte blanche to come on and be a complete douche to everyone. I'd gladly donate any sum or assist with any hosting/technological responsibilities in order to not have that held over everyone.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,261 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Oh come now, one can still enjoy trolling him as he does us. Cost of website hosting and maintenance is like what, $10 a year? Shouldn't give him carte blanche to come on and be a complete douche to everyone. I'd gladly donate any sum or assist with any hosting/technological responsibilities in order to not have that held over everyone.

Much more than $10 a year. I don't want to do the math, but during his decade of helping us host, he was in thousands of dollars. And we never get off the ground without him.

Now back to Nick Sak bashing.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts

Much more than $10 a year. I don't want to do the math, but during his decade of helping us host, he was in thousands of dollars. And we never get off the ground without him.

Now back to Nick Sak bashing.

OKAY <3 <3 <3 (I'd still rather start a collection, reimburse him for everything, then offer you free hosting for eternity so that I can have free reign to troll him back and not have it hung over us)

-------------

Wonder what team Sack will ruin next? 

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Would have been nice, after all that help, if he had not chosen to turn against our team and troll everyone.  #BenedictArnold

Thomas A Fina

Thomas A Fina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,161 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, Metro, NotRedBull
Perhaps, he, like many many others think ownership turned against him?

MLSNYC4

MLSNYC4

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

And he trolled (and initiated the trolling) members who have done much for the area, soccer in the area, this team's fan base, and this board. He deserves the same courtesy. You should understand it, considering the amount of times I've seen you troll Onionsack, despite his contributions to the board and fan base.

Perhaps, he, like many many others think ownership turned against him?

Number of people on this board he douched it up to, who are members of ownership: 0.

DFjersey

DFjersey

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Supports:Metros

Let's not build Harraby out to be a martyr. At the time he ran a soccer store and funded a message board/site for soccer fans. That is called marketing.  Anyone who has read his posts over the years knows that from a posting perspective he is nothing more than a troll. Though, to be honest. he loves nothing more than to see his name in print here or he wouldn't keep coming back with some lame excuse for being here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users