1173 replies to this topic

magicmoron

magicmoron

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,400 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, US, Russia

Bobby Warsaw said that Jozy shouldn't have been red carded because it was a nationally televised game. MLS FOLKS.

Pundits always say that an early red card in a marquee matchup ruins the game.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,641 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Bobby Warsaw said that Jozy shouldn't have been red carded because it was a nationally televised game.

Mikey was telling the ref: Its the first half.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Bobby Warsaw said that Jozy shouldn't have been red carded because it was a nationally televised game. MLS FOLKS.

Just now saw this post after posting this in another thread. Remember this comment when MLS refuses to suspend a marketable star in the playoffs again.
Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,621 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Saw on twitter Viera is trying to bring Jesus Medina to Nice. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users