Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,371 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

his team doesn't even have a list of players, let alone anything hyperlinked on its wiki page. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

"Team That I Dream Of" and "Faithful To The Colors" 

odsum25

odsum25

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
Buckmaster played in the PDL at some point, right? Must have been him... https://twitter.com/...3733587968?s=19

cBr

cBr

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,863 posts

Buckmaster played in the PDL at some point, right? Must have been him... https://twitter.com/...3733587968?s=19

He seems to fit our style of play

5 year plan

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

Maybe its Lingard from Manchester United?

It's absolutely not Lingard. You can't be serious.

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,779 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

It's absolutely not Lingard. You can't be serious.

Hes obviously not serious.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

It's hard to tell sometimes.

Someone here (years ago) actually was serious about bringing in Raheem Sterling on loan while he was with Liverpool.

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,779 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Ben Chillwell obviously!

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,863 posts

Yea im messing with you guys.

I never would have guessed sitting in a 90% filled RBA in 2010 watching a 33 year old Henry (by 33i mean a legend with still something in the tank)putting on a show and reading about our blossoming academy and making shrewd Joel Lindpere type signings.

I thought that was the beginning of something special around here. Now were a farm team with little to no ambition to be relevant in this market on and off the field. The team is hemorrhaging fans to the point of tarping off big chunks of the upper deck.

Im not saying anything no one hasnt heard already...just venting my frustration in a weird way with suggesting Sane and Lingard.

5 year plan

uptownbull

uptownbull

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts
  • Supports:metro, barca, usa
Super valid, and well put.

Red bull out. They've developed structures for success, now it's time for new ownership willing to build on that and do whatever it takes to fill RBA and take this club to a new level. Which includes rebranding to Metro. The name makes so much sense it hurts.

RED. BULL. OUT.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,577 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Ah, shit.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,602 posts

We always find a way to screw this up.

I'd like them to work on the balance of having a great academy and 2-3 Kaku level signings on the team at the same time. Sign some INTL kids like Jorgensen & CCJ, and use them to push the local kids, but get those 2-3 guys like Piatti or whoever that always seem to step up for the other team when the playoffs roll around.

But...instead, we always find a way to screw this up.  It's like watching a franchise whose entire year is a gif of the Kenny Cooper penalty goal call back on infinite loop.

This pretty much sums it up and its a reflection of our absentee ownership.

Someone calls them on the phone and says there is a problem. They fly in. Fix the problem then fly out. And wouldnt you know it? Shortly after they leave another problem pops up!

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,999 posts

Our continuity is as high as any other team in the league and its masking that the level of talent (especially in the attacking third) is not at a level good enough to win MLS Cup.

Look around the league at the attacking talent on each team and then compare it to what we have. I don't see it changing sadly.

This league has quickly moved into a have and have nots... Red Bull New York is a have not.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

regulator

regulator

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,338 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

Our continuity is as high as any other team in the league and its masking that the level of talent (especially in the attacking third) is not at a level good enough to win MLS Cup.

Look around the league at the attacking talent on each team and then compare it to what we have. I don't see it changing sadly.

This league has quickly moved into a have and have nots... Red Bull New York is a have not.

#1 goal scoring team this year is LAFC.  They are a huge outlier at 61 goals for. 

#2 is, surprisingly, Philly. They are at 46 goals scored (including 5 goals last night)

Tied for #3 are Atlanta and....us.   I get that we have it hard wired in our ethos that we suck, but really we are not all that bad. 

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,078 posts

#1 goal scoring team this year is LAFC.  They are a huge outlier at 61 goals for. 

#2 is, surprisingly, Philly. They are at 46 goals scored (including 5 goals last night)

Tied for #3 are Atlanta and....us.   I get that we have it hard wired in our ethos that we suck, but really we are not all that bad. 

no defending management as it is BS we have not signed anyone outside of NYRB2 promotion

We are 3rd in teh East *(2 pts out of 2nd and 5 out of 1st).  Tied for 7th in SS 

We barely have had out 1st choice D together and 1 (or 2) are performing far below potential (MLS Best 11 potential).  

Our top striker has been injured for 2 months and only subbed on for the last month.

Midfield - Right wing specifically - Our best D / system player has been injured for ~3 weeks Myul, DE7 had a good Gold Cup and needs to show that here, RZA is better at RW with CCJ as 6.  

that being said lets add a player

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,529 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
We've had an unused DP spot for close two TWO FUCKING YEARS. Anyone defending this bullshit needs to tune into Reality FM.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users