819 replies to this topic

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

We are lucky that between Sean Davis, Sacha and Felipe we have 3 pretty good set piece takers.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah
Marlos Moreno, Pablo Armero, Camilo Zuñiga and Jherson Vergara... Because they're better than Etienne, Taxi, Lade/Sizzo, and Long/Collin...
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
At least Marlos Moreno or Vergara ... They can be had because they aren't big names that will command DP money and they are struggling for minutes.... Especially Vergara

elf

elf

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,324 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars
Ronaldo is for sale. If MLS wants to make a splash, getting him to the league would be one way. I can only see him go to a ny team or la.

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

Ronaldo is for sale. If MLS wants to make a splash, getting him to the league would be one way. I can only see him go to a ny team or la.

Sure,, but if we couldn't afford Bradley/Altidore, we can't afford Ronaldo.

Even if Red Bull wanted to cough up 100 million, they'd want him in the Bundesliga for sure. 

"Thank you, Jesus. (Martinez.)"- Jamison

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

I want that statue instead!!

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre

https://www.youtube....h?v=Y_pJerSrE_8

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

He's not leaving Europe for at least a couple of more years. And if by some miracle he does, China will pay him a higher salary than MLS.

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls

He's not leaving Europe for at least a couple of more years. And if by some miracle he does, China will pay him a higher salary than MLS.

Perhaps true, but he has ties to LA. Cannot see him go to China for a pay-out.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

LAFC, I bet. Both him AND Zlatan or maybe Chicharito. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
I can't see Ronaldo coming to MLS.. A mercenary like Zlatan or Tevez yea... I don't blame them for wanting to make big money... But Ronaldo is obsessed with his legacy and hiw he is perceived... He wants to be at Real forever...

Going back to Randoms....

Again Marlos Moreno... He's better than Etienne and Etienne is the poor man's version of Marlos Moreno.. And Marlos was huge in Atletico Nacional winning Copa Libretadores.. Huge in the group stages.... Can play on the left wing in 4231 or next to BWP....

Need a another CB in my opinion... Jherson Vergara... 6'3" Miazga style of play... But more speed and muscle...

I would also throw in Edwin Velasquez... We need a CM that can play defense but also get the ball to attacks while they're running foward..

And Duvan Zapata... Lighting it up fod Undinese.. Napoli want 15 million euro hw is a Jozy Altidore style player but Imo better than Jozy Altidore

Duvan Zapata is so attainable.. And Napoli don't want to make room.. Napoli are stacked and committed to who they have.. They have already been trying to shop him...

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre
I need to become fabulously rich so I can buy this team and hire Milo to be head of scouting.

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts

I need to become fabulously rich so I can buy this team and hire Milo to be head of scouting.

please do I'm tired of having a real job... Lmao... Would rather watch no names or lesser known players in person play football and get paid for it lol.. Then watching them on tv in middle of night on YouTube regretting career choices

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

Dilly Duka on the trade block.

I don't see a need for him with Royer, Myul, Ettienne, and the return of the G man + Bezecourt + others

especially at $175K or even if C Bus eats half his salary.

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Dilly Duka on the trade block.

I don't see a need for him with Royer, Myul, Ettienne, and the return of the G man + Bezecourt + others

especially at $175K or even if C Bus eats half his salary.

He's a worse, more expensive version of Zizzo. Kudos to his agent if he stays anywhere close to that salary after his current contract wraps up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users