kubrick74

kubrick74

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • Supports:Metro FC / US Nats

http://www.huffingto...l?utm_hp_ref=uk

Send him an email and tell him what you think of his eurosnobbery...

paul.vale@huffingtonpost.com

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

This pisses me off less than most other posting at Huffpo

"Thank you, Jesus. (Martinez.)"- Jamison

Mouth of Sauron

Mouth of Sauron

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts
  • Interests:My master's bidding
  • Supports:Sauron

who cares what he thinks?

Is there any in this rout with authority to treat with me? Or indeed with wit to understand me?

Metro4LIFE

Metro4LIFE

Electron Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,421 posts
  • Interests:Metro, Graffiti, Art, Hookers
  • Supports:Metro

Let’s hope the Red Bulls follow New York City FC’s example and sign a few more veterans of the European game as Henry deserves more than just willing runners on the end of his vision.

Uhmmm NYCFC only has 2 DPs, one of which is a year younger than Henry. How is that an example to follow?

He goes on to say the "I beleive chant" sucks. Which I actually agree with but it seems like youre looking for shit to put down at this point. I can tell you that every English chant including YNWA its kind of cheesy. Tiny Bubbles? WTF sings about bubbles?

Then he says Harrison is a warzone. Dude who the fuck cares? TO me it adds character. Id rather go to a war torn Harrison than a glorified mall that most stadium are surrounded by these days.

Seems like this reporter went to the game specifically looking for points to criticizes. There really is no positive here. No, I cant believe theres even a fucking stadium like this in the US for soccer when half of England plays on shit grounds. Rubbish really.

Soy Del Metrooooo, Del Metro soy yoooooooo!

FootballClubMaps.com :: High Quality Football Posters from around the globe. Get yours today!

The Falcon

The Falcon

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

He's uninformed on a few comments such as the current situation with the redevelopment of the surrounding area around RBA.

iced1776

iced1776

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Is it really "eurosnobbery" is he's actually European?

matador

matador

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,594 posts
  • Supports:metro, USMNT

Do people get paid to shit out these articles?  If so, how do I go about getting paid to shit out these articles?

HarlemKnight

HarlemKnight

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, US National Team

Hey, at least the loser called RBA impressive. Everything else this wanker spewed should be pretty much shoved up his arse. Fucker.

In aliquo puncto, vos have ut decernere si vos es a fan verum Morbi fan ut vere aut vult Morbi ludis.

RedBullsFC

RedBullsFC

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts
  • Supports:club: NYRB/////country: USA

Is it really "eurosnobbery" is he's actually European?

eurosnobbery
The act or actions pertaining to a eurosnob. These examples would include, but are not limited to:

* complaining that Major League Soccer has conferences rather than a single table
* believing that U.S. Soccer should institute promotion and relegation for all of the soccer leagues in the country
* being a douchebag or jackass when belittling MLS or American soccer

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

I care so little, that I literally won't click the link and read it.

I'll let the rest of you lab rats get drawn in like flies on shit and make him relevant............which is his goal.  

Every time you complain or mention his name, he wins.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Sasa Curcic's Watch

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,688 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Who the hell is this guy? Seems incredibly uninformed and bad at writing. 

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

Don't click on the article. Each time the snob gets a hit - huff post might keep him around. Folks should complain to the editor. Do we have an email?

RedBullsFanatic

RedBullsFanatic

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
This idiot obviously gets paid for this garbage. He is an editor for the Huffington Post. Used to work for the London Times. So he is a eurosnob currently residing in New York. Calls Harrison a warzone which is nonsense. I guess Paul lives in a plush area of Manhattan and needs to get out and see what a rough neighborhood looks like.

Fellaini's Afro

Fellaini's Afro

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Everton, BU Bearcats
This article wasn't nearly as bad as some of you were making it out to be.

The NYCFC signing thing is dumb. Their roster is incomplete.

I agree with him about the Harrison situation though. There is stuff to do in Newark but the majority of the crowd doesn't hang around there. All there is in the vicinity of the stadium is a Five Guys. For all the years RBA has been built you would think there would be more. Harrison is not developing as quickly as it should.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

This article wasn't nearly as bad as some of you were making it out to be.

The NYCFC signing thing is dumb. Their roster is incomplete.

I agree with him about the Harrison situation though. There is stuff to do in Newark but the majority of the crowd doesn't hang around there. All there is in the vicinity of the stadium is a Five Guys. For all the years RBA has been built you would think there would be more. Harrison is not developing as quickly as it should.

A) Newark is mobbed with RB fans before the games - or don't you go?

B) RB brings people to Harrison maybe 20 days a year.   What new businesses would possibly be expected to open based on that?

C) Five Guys is wonderful, but the Green Room and Nunos and others would disagree with your assesment of what is in the vicinity.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users